Why Waupaca Foundry?
Waupaca Foundry, Inc. is North America's leading supplier of iron castings and has a history of innovation with a legacy of product quality. Waupaca Foundry employs approximately 4,400 people company-wide. Waupaca Foundry is committed to relentless improvement, forward-thinking sustainability initiatives, and providing a reliable experience to the millions who use our castings every day. Our goal is to employ individuals who take pride in their work within a culture of continual innovation. Waupaca Foundry is proud to be an employer of choice for those driven and skilled individuals seeking rewarding careers by producing top quality castings.
You will be right at home at Waupaca Foundry.
Cast Your Own Future. More information is available on our website www.waupacafoundry.com I.T. (Internship)
This internship is for the Summer of 2022 ROLE:
The successful candidate will assist the network team in the Corporate Office with technical support of all network related technology. This includes providing customer support, installing, diagnosing, repairing, maintaining, and upgrading network equipment, while ensuring the performance and health of the network. RESPONSIBILITIES/DUTIES:
- Must be able to provide support to end users on a variety of issues.
- Identify, research, and resolve technical problems.
- Respond to telephone calls, email, and personal requests for technical support.
- Document, maintain, upgrade or replace hardware and software systems.
- Pursuing a Bachelors/Associates degree in Information Technology or equivalent with emphasis in networking technologies.
- Motivation and great attitude.
- A high level of computer literacy.
- Customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work flexible schedules and manage workload independently.
- Be enrolled in post-high school education for the Fall 2022 semester.
- Minimum of 1 completed year in related field (preferred).
- Be considered a full time student (12 credits or more).
- Be 18 years or older.
If you would like to be considered for production employment if an internship is not available, you will have to apply separately when position is available on http://www.waupacafoundry.com/en/careers/opportunities
If selected for consideration, candidates must successfully complete a selection process that includes interviews, reference check/verification, and a pre-employment drug screen. Waupaca Foundry is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.