Hitachi Vantara, a wholly owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., helps data-driven leaders find and use the value in their data to innovate intelligently and reach outcomes that matter for business and society. We combine technology, intellectual property and industry knowledge to deliver data-managing solutions that help enterprises improve their customers' experiences, develop new revenue streams, and lower the costs of business. Only Hitachi Vantara elevates your innovation advantage by combining IT, operational technology (OT) and domain expertise. We work with organizations everywhere to drive data to meaningful outcomes.
Customers choose Hitachi Vantara because:
• No one knows data like Hitachi Vantara. We have a proven, integrated strategy and portfolio that enables digital transformation through data and the integration of disparate data sets into a single data services strategy.
• Hitachi partners define and implement an integrated, secure approach to manage, govern, mobilize and analyze their data so they can uncover insights that lead to better business and social outcomes.
• Together with our Partners, we offer private and hybrid cloud solutions that meet business needs with the industry's most flexible consumption options and a true usage-based model.
• The world's most demanding applications run on Hitachi platforms because we guarantee the highest service level and 100% data availability.
Hitachi Vantara's eco-system consists Partners which;
• Create Solutions; Build offerings that help customers get the most efficiency, reliability and performance from leading technology platforms and applications.
• Deliver Outcomes; Support or deploy unique solutions and professional services to power business transformation.
• Manage Services; Manage and/or run cloud services and solutions that improve business agility and minimize risk.
• Resell Solutions; Help customers accelerate transformation initiatives and achieve business outcomes with innovative solutions and services from Hitachi.
The purpose of this role is to drive revenue growth through the 'sell to', 'sell through' and 'sell with' sales strategies with our Partners.
Through proactive engagement, education and sales activity, the Partner Manager will have responsibility for development, management and achievement of assigned quota, and will also be accountable for coordinating the relationship between Hitachi Vantara Sales teams and the Partner.
As an integral role within the Partners - Alliances organisation, the Partner Manager will be responsible for;
• The identification, acquisition and development of successful relationships with a range of Partners in order to achieve the revenue target set for the district. (RECRUIT)
• Developing appropriate Partner plans.
• Development of the pipeline and forecasting of indirect revenue.
• Enabling our Partners to effectively position and sell Hitachi Vantara solutions portfolio by proactive engagement, education and communication of a shared value proposition. (ENABLE)
• Initiate pipeline generating activities in collaboration with our EMEA Partner Marketing team (SALES)
• Being a trusted Advisor to our Partners' business
• Continuously seek to improve and build upon knowledge of market trends including environmental and competitive influencing forces.
• University degree from a recognized institution is ideal; however relevant work experience will be taken into consideration.
• Minimum of ten (10) years' experience in Sales/Business Development. Solution-selling background.
• Extensive knowledge of IT industry solution offerings from all key alliances targets and competitors (storage, applications, IoT, Big Data)
• Expertise in selling with an ecosystem
• Must be able to manage, motivate and evangelize Partner network as a virtual team, managing - supporting their pipeline of opportunities
• Ability to identify opportunities, to engage and close deals
• Strong business planning and forecasting abilities.
• While the role is to be based in Sweden, experience working with a Nordic Region scope is a big plus (Norway, Finland - Baltics)
• Must be able to function independently with minimal supervision and with strong collaboration skills (inside and outside Hitachi Vantara)
• Effective communication and presentation skills
• Strong time management and negotiations skills, being tactful and diplomatic at all times
• Effective (new) relationship building skills (proven ability to build relationships at executive level)
• Strong leadership and sales skills
• Always 'hungry' for knowledge, knowing all about your business, Partners, solutions and services
• Ability to translate technology into operational and business impact
• Ability to influence
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Great careers start with innovation and here at Hitachi Vantara, our promise is to deliver insights that power smarter businesses and inspire social innovation solutions for a healthier, safer future. The key to our innovation is our people -- our culture values respect, diversity, and collaboration. Join our Hitachi family and together, let's lead the way to extraordinary!