Hitachi Solutions understand what it takes to digitally transform organisations, harnessing the power of the latest technologies and seamlessly integrating them into businesses. As a global consultancy firm working across the private and public sectors, we specialise in user-friendly business applications based on the Microsoft cloud.
With a team of experienced industry professionals, consultants and technology experts, Hitachi Solutions has a wide range of capabilities including digital transformation, ERP and CRM implementation, change management and data science & analytics. Our highly skilled team help drive improvements to many aspects of your business creating efficiencies and growth. For more information, visit https://www.hitachi-solutions.co.uk/
Our Hitachi office in Sofia is currently hiring for the position of IT Recruiter capable of working closely with our HR team and hiring managers and managing the full recruitment cycle. We want someone able to make effective decisions and change driver who makes things happen.Job Description
IT Recruiter is responsible for organizing and executing the hiring demand recruitment campaigns until fulfilled. She/He is responsible for communication with external partners such as universities and recruitments agencies.Job responsibilities
- Managing the end-to-end recruitment process for technical roles including the job posting, internet sourcing, social networking, employee referrals, networking events, etc. until offer acceptance.
- Consulting hiring managers on the hiring process and developing a strategic sourcing plan to ensure successful recruitment of quality candidates.
- Partners with hiring managers to obtain and confirm search requests that clearly indicate key responsibilities, requirements, environmental conditions, compensation, target audience (internal and/or external), timeframes, etc.
- Utilise various channels for candidate sourcing such as direct advertising and proactive direct headhunting.
- Identifying key sourcing strategies using expert knowledge of labour market, competition, and external talent.
- Provide application and interview feedback to candidates in a timely manner.
- Providing regular candidate pipeline overviews and reports for key hiring projects.
• Perform other administrative duties and recordkeeping.
- Keeping candidate files confidentially
- Preparing and regularly submitting reports as needed.
• Take an active part in the employer branding/reputational initiativeQualifications
- 2+ years of experience as a recruiter in the IT industry.
- Proven relationship building skills.
- Some experience in employer branding/reputational initiatives
- Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Office environment.
- Excellent communication skills; English - C1. German language is advantageous.
- General knowledge of employment laws and practices.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Ability to work with various departments and foster teamwork.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to maintain the highly confidential nature of human resources work.
We work together in a dynamic and rewarding work environment. We have an experienced leadership team, excellent technology and product expertise, and strong relationships with a broad base of customers and partners.What We Offer:
Role is based in Bulgaria.By applying for a position with Hitachi Solutions Europe Limited and/or its subsidiaries ("Hitachi"), you agree that Hitachi may collect and store your personal information (including your name, title and email address) in connection with that position and any other positions that may be suitable for you in the future. For more information, please refer to our "Privacy" section. on the link: http://www.hitachi-solutions.co.uk/privacy-policy/
- Competitive salary
- Annual performance review
- Annual bonus
- Additional Premium Health Insurance
- Monthly Vouchers/Lifestyle Cash Supplement
- Monthly Travel Cash Allowance
- Additional Holidays
- Specialised Training
- Option for Flexible working hours or home office
- Modern Office with excellent access to transport
- Drinks & Fruit Office Supply
- Professional & Friendly work environment
- Company events and Team Building
- Opportunity to grow your career and work with international team
- Qualified electronic signature