Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you.Meet our Team
We represent Hitachi Vantara to enterprise clients across industries, establishing business relationships to understand customer challenges so that we can deliver profitable business for Hitachi products, services and solutions. We collaborate as a team and cross-functionally to ensure the success of our customers; success that is celebrated and shared. Our solutions bring value to every line of business and we need people like you to build those deep relationships and to passionately articulate our value proposition.Sr. Java developer
1. Java developer with relevant work experience of 7+ years and ability to quickly adapt to fast paced Agile development project. Must possess excellent communication skills and must be a quick learner with organized problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
2. a.) Extensive experience with Linux based development environments - specifically Cent OS, Oracle Virtual Box VM running Cent OS on Windows
b.) Extensive experience with Java / Web UI IDEs specifically IntelliJ IDEA
c.) Extensive experience with GIT and GIT based tools - specifically Atlassian Stash, GIT command line
3. Deep expertise with building REST services with Jersey API/ Dropwizard
4. Good understanding of MongoDB, PostgreSQL
5. Good understanding of code analyzers for Test driven development
6. Experience with working in short sprints in an aggressive fast paced Agile SCRUM team
7. Ability to work in co-development client teams with fast paced/ time-to-market deadlines
8. Good understanding of Continuous delivery and continuous integration (CI/ CD) - tools and services - specifically Jenkins, Docker, Amazon Elastic Beanstalk.Good to have:
AWS Services : Good understanding of API Gateway, Lambdas, Dynamo DB, Kinesis, SNS, EC2. Node js to write Lambdas, mocha & chai for unit testing.