Meet our Team
We represent Hitachi Vantara to enterprise clients across industries, establishing business relationships to understand customer challenges so that we can deliver profitable business for Hitachi products, services and solutions. We collaborate as a team and cross-functionally to ensure the success of our customers; success that is celebrated and shared. Our solutions bring value to every line of business and we need people like you to build those deep relationships and to passionately articulate our value proposition. What you'll be doing
* Planning - conduct market and customer research to expand commercial insight necessary to build effective customer call plans and sales strategies
* Prospecting and lead management - drive a high volume of high value prospecting and business development activities, to include lead management, needed to reach key decision makers/influencers (technical and business) inside pursuit accounts
* Building and maintaining relationships with management, C level executives and key partners, recognizing the key decision makers and influencers for each project
* Selling - drive account strategies and coordinate team selling efforts with partners, specialist, inside sales, marketing, management and technical resources necessary to close business, negotiate the final conditions
* Training - Through a rigorous and subject rich training agenda, you will become sale proficient with Hitachi Vantara's solutions while becoming conversational ready on how Hitachi Vantara delivers business value to its customers and prospects.
* Learning - Domain knowledge of large enterprise IT environments and corporate buying centers, in order to position the unique Hitachi Vantara advantages addressable for individual project
* Reporting - Managing forecast and updating activity plans inside Salesforce
* Responsibility to achieve annual quota - For given territory and withing given specific key customer account setOur Company
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you.Our Values
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and flexible arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge