Hitachi, Ltd. is ranked as the 102nd largest company in the world according to Fortune 500 and operating in 100 countries. Hitachi, Ltd. was founded on a principle of delivering innovations that answer society's challenges. With our talented team and proven experience in global markets, together we can Inspire the World! Hitachi prides itself on hiring a diverse workforce. We are more innovative when we bring people from all walks of life together. Our success is based on our employees who share a common commitment to innovation and creativity.
Hitachi Solutions, Ltd is a subsidiary company which is 100% owned by Hitachi, Ltd. and provides ICT solutions and services. Hitachi Solutions, Ltd. has 3,000 Microsoft Professionals and is one of the largest Microsoft Dynamics System Integrator across the world.Job DescriptionJOB OBJECTIVE
To be able to provide support Marketing in the North America region.JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Plan, set up, and execute digital email campaigns in accordance with the strategy and objectives of campaign stakeholders.
- Co-create high quality client experiences through use of digital channels, interactive journeys and triggered engagements
- Interact frequently with stakeholders via phone and email - including interaction with marketers, analysts, web developers, content and creative designers
- Map data sources for marketing solutions
- Manage multiple campaigns simultaneously
- Some report writing, analysis and PowerPoint presentation creation
- Understand measurement methodologies, why we need them and when to use them (A/B testing, Test/Control etc.
- Identify process gaps, efficiencies, refinements and establish new process
- Gain hands-on experience working with advanced marketing automation platforms, enterprise-level data structures and complex MarTech integrations
: Full time positionWORK SCHEDULE
: 10 PM to 7 AM Manila TimeWORK LOCATION
: Full-time work from home (until further notice). Actual office address is in BGC, Taguig CityQualifications
- Bachelor's Degree in a field with a strong technical core such as Computer Science, Software engineering, Business Analytics, Engineering Science, Statistics, Math, Business Commerce or equivalent working experience
- Solid technical foundation in Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Strong understanding of HTML, CSS and other web standards, technologies & protocols
- Passion to learn about and work with many different technologies
- Exceptional organizational, presentation, and communication skills - both verbal and written
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, etc.)
- Capacity to think critically, learn quickly and adapt to a fast-paced work environment
- Strong analytical skills and understanding of reporting development/requirements
- Logical approach to problem solving
- An interest in process improvement and identification of process gaps
- Strong multi-tasking and time management skills
- Ability to work in a multi time zone virtual environment
Strongly preferred skills:
Additional InformationOUR COMPETITIVE EDGE
- Related work experience in demand generation execution and operations, marketing automation, digital communications, database marketing and data analysis
- Marketing Automation tool experience (ClickDimensions, Marketo, Dynamics 365 Marketing, etc.)
- Web analytics, web development, development of landing pages and web forms
- Understanding of BI platforms for reporting (PowerBI, Tableau, etc.)
- Knowledge of industry standard and best practices for digital and direct marketing contact management (CASL, prioritization etc.
What is it like working here?
- We work together in a dynamic and rewarding work environment. We have an experienced leadership team, excellent technology and product expertise, and strong relationships with a broad base of customers and partners.
- We offer competitive compensation and benefits package, regular performance review, performance bonuses, and regular trainings.
- We pride ourselves on being industry leaders and providing an enjoyable work environment where our people can grow personally and professionally. Hitachi is the place people can develop skills they're excited about. The following are our commitments to employees.
- We recognize our profitability and project success comes from our team-great people doing great things. As such, we pursue profitable growth and expanded opportunities for our team.
- We offer challenging and diverse work across multiple industries and reward creativity and entrepreneurial innovation.
- We respect, encourage, and support each individual's needs to continually learn and grow personally and professionally. We are committed to fostering our people.
- We believe that investing in our community is just as important as investing in our organization. To that extent, we fundraise, volunteer, and allocate funds to support local charities.
- We listen. Every employee has something important to say that can contribute to enriching our environment.
- We compensate fairly. And while employees might come for the paycheck, they stay for the people. Our people are the reason we are exceptional. This is something we never forget.