Job Title: Renewal Sales
Reporting To: AER Senior Manager
Location: Jakarta, Indonesia
We are looking for a talented and competitive Inside Sales Representative that thrives in a quick sales cycle environment. Interface with Account Managers, Partners and Customers in order to expedite renewal sales closure. This position acts as the contact point and information hub for maintenance renewal business globally. Inside sales will play a fundamental role in understanding customer needs and requirements, in return maximizing clients experience in product adoption and help company achieving revenue growth objectives. You must be comfortable making dozens of calls per day, working with channel partners, generating interest, qualifying prospects and closing sales.
• Perform analysis for upcoming renewals and identify tech-refresh opportunities
• Interacts with existing customers primarily by phone and email
• Research accounts and identify key players
• Close renewal sales and achieve quarterly quotas
• Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory
• Team with account manager and channel partners to build pipeline and close deals
• Create new program and initiatives to increase awareness and client's adoption rate
• Develops new upsell and cross sell prospects by understanding customer needs and requirements and help them to achieve their need and business results
• Provides support to customers over the phone and may conduct field visits as necessary.
• Requires the ability to negotiate with Sales, Partners or Customers
• Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
• A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
• Communicates and manages approval process
• Demonstrate very high commitment to ensure standards are being maintain at all times
• Perform purchase order (PO) review and analysis to ensure correctness and audit compliance
• Contribute on Process Improvement efforts
Primary Qualifications and Experience:
• Bachelor's degree in Communication, Business Administration, IT or related field highly desirable.
• At least 3 years or more experience directly related to Sales or IT systems
• Preferably have background in both pre and post-sales supporting environment
• Strong proficiency with computers (Microsoft Office)
Skills and Attributes:
• BA/BS degree or equivalent
• Demonstrable strong background in dealing with customer
• Work with little supervision on a day-to-day basis
• Sense of urgency
• Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment / time management skills
• Good knowledge and interest in the IT industry and products
• Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools
• Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Strong listening and presentation skills
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
• Willingness to learn and adapt to new systems and fast learner
• Passion for sales and customer handling.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal skills and coordination capability
• Able to work both in a team and independently
• Maintain professionalism and a pro-active work style
• Language capability in English.