Are you looking for opportunities to work on high profile rail projects and advanced technology alongside experts from the around the globe? Come and join the fastest growing rail business in the world!
Hitachi Rail is a fully integrated, global provider of rail solutions across rolling stock, signalling, service & maintenance, digital technology and turnkey. With a presence in 38 countries across three continents and over 13,000 employees, our mission is to contribute to society through the continuous development of superior rail transport solutions. We are working to Inspire the Next – and this is your chance to be part of it.
Your new role…..
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Talent Acquisition Partner to join our UK team.
This role is a key position in our growing business that will assist in the continued delivery of recruitment across a range of business areas.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to contribute towards a range of Talent Acquisition initiatives in a global business.
In this exciting role, which offers a flexible working location, there will be around 25% travel to Hitachi Rail sites across the UK.
- Lead, navigate, and deliver the recruitment plan and process for technical permanent vacancies and volume recruitment campaigns, whilst supporting other senior requirements across our UK sites.
- Work in tandem with the existing HR team, and recruiting managers to ensure “values led” recruitment campaigns in order to meet Hitachi values and operational requirements
- Partner with a wide variety of business stakeholders to provide an added value end to end recruitment service, and offering consultation around market trends, and education around the end-to-end recruitment process
- Co-ordinate and facilitate assessment events using innovative and creative selection techniques
- Resource and qualify candidates in accordance with agreed timescales, utilising resources available when appropriate
- Use all database and online resourcing methods and ensure all roles are advertised on the appropriate websites, managing responses within the agreed timescales
- Screen and short-list CVs for all vacancies
- Proactively pipeline for new projects/roles and sourcing for a range of roles and candidates for new &/or existing requirements
- Set up talent pools and an effective communication plan for passive candidates
- Be responsible for the submission of candidate short-lists to hiring managers
- Orchestrate full life cycle interview processes, providing advice to hiring managers on best practice recruitment
- Identify Behaviour Based Selection methods to ensure candidates align with Hitachi values.
- Fully promote and demonstrate Hitachi Rail’s commitment to maintaining & improving Equality, Diversity & Inclusivity in our recruitment practices
- Provide detailed and timely feedback after CV submission and interviews within agreed SLA's
- Negotiate and effective communication/updates with all candidates, including direct offers to candidates and agencies
- Be responsible for working with the talent acquisition team to achieve team and personal objectives against agreed KPI's
- Develop your knowledge and understanding of the Rail market
- Identify innovative ways of promoting Hitachi Rail Ltd as an employer of choice, through the amplification of our Employee Value Proposition
You will have, or be able to demonstrate…..
- Robust experience of working in an equivalent Recruiter or Talent Acquisition role corporate company, including business partnering and coordination support
- Experience recruiting in an engineering industry sector or similar
- Experience of delivering high volume recruitment campaigns
- Experience in recruiting at all levels to include search & selection
- Ability to utilise multiple sourcing mediums simultaneously
- LinkedIn Recruiter advanced level experience
- ATS experience/use, ideally Workday
- Experience in candidate and stakeholder management and partnering
- Experience of using various attraction and selection methodologies, especially innovative sourcing solutions and competency-based interviewing techniques, across a diverse range of roles
- Ability to liaise with and influence all levels
- Experience working to tight deadlines in a fast moving and changing environment
- Strong negotiation and consulting skills
- MI/Reporting experience-Manual and ATS driven
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong decision making skills
- Professional attitude and presence
- Service and delivery focused
- Have a mobility mindset that would suit working in a Talent Acquisition team
- Team player with strong motivational skills
- Driven and ambitious to develop the role
- Organised and methodical with attention to detail
- Interest in business issues and motivated to add commercial value
- Highly responsive work ethic with with the ability to absorb information quickly
- Confidence and able to take control with the ability to work well in a demanding environment
- Attention to detail, with strong accuracy skills
- Fluency in a second language (desirable)
- HR or talent related qualifications are desirable.
Why Hitachi Rail?
At Hitachi Rail you will find a passionate and collaborative environment. We operate according to our values of Harmony, Sincerity and Pioneering Spirit. As such, we work closely as a team and empower our colleagues to take ownership and become creative in our pursuit of excellence. We take pride in the contribution we make to society and we always act with integrity and fairness towards our customers, suppliers and colleagues.
We offer a competitive salary and annual leave entitlement as well as a generous benefits package. This includes a pension scheme with contributions up to 9%, health insurance, and many more perks for you to choose from within a flexible plan that will meet your specific needs and lifestyle.
If you like the sound of the above and feel energised by the idea of joining a great brand at a moment of exciting expansion, please apply now. We look forward to hearing from you!