Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you.Meet our Team
The Partner - Operations Management Team is a global team that works across GEO's and countries to provide governance for ISPs (Independent Service Providers within Global Customer Services - Support Org). The Partner - Operations Management team is responsible to manage the end-to-end engagement, delivery and relationship with the assigned Service Providers / Partners. The Partner - Operations Management Team is working closely with the stakeholders of Global Customer Services - Support to drive regular reviews with the Service Providers / Partners and ensure that the quality of service delivered meets expectations. On a monthly/quarterly/annual basis the team is performing financial governance of the assigned Service Providers / Partners to forecast, track, inspect and approve invoicing and payments. The Partner - Operations Management Team reports into DI Strategy - Global Business Operations and the individuals report into the Global Lead for Service Provider Management.What you'll be doing
What you bring to the team
- Build - Manage the relationship with Service Providers and be responsible for the overall communication (SPOC) with them on service-related issues/tasks/challenges/escalations (operational KPIs, financials, contract mgmt, processes, skills - accreditation of staff, CSAT).
- Lead and drive Monthly and Quarterly Business Reviews with the assigned Service Providers (quality, performance, cost monitoring/tracking).
- Support the Service Providers in the coordination of training in line with the agreed SOW (disseminate material and education on processes and procedures to Service Providers, Best Practices, Case handling, etc.).
- Collaborate closely with HV internal peers as Sales / Global Customer Services - Support Management / Global Partner - Operations Team to meet expectations of all above mentioned.
- Perform other duties as required or directed by management.
- Business or college degree (preferably technical or MBA/business administration)
- Min. 3+ years of similar roles (i.e. Service Delivery Mgmt, Technical Account Mgmt., Partner Mgmt.). Knowledge of Professional Services and/or Customer Support environment will be a plus
- Service-oriented, customer-focused, hands-on leader with broad-based business acumen, strategic insight and sound judgment.
- Conflict/Escalation management - able to remain calm under pressure and able to diffuse difficult situations by effectively managing HV end customer expectations (Excellent problem-solving skills driving to "win-win" solutions)
- Interactions frequently involve special skills, such as negotiating with Service Providers or management or attempting to influence senior level leaders regarding matters of significance to the organization.
- Strong and effective verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal communication skills. Fluent English is a must, German language skills desired.
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and flexible arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.