Job Description The Company
Hitachi Vantara combines technology, intellectual property, and industry knowledge to deliver data-managing solutions that help enterprises improve their customers' experiences, develop new revenue streams, and lower the costs of business. Hitachi Vantara elevates your innovation advantage by combining IT, operational technology (OT) and domain expertise. Join our team and our employee-focused culture and help drive our customers' data to meaningful customer outcomes.. Responsibilities
• 8-10 years overall SDET/automation experience.
• Strong experience with Agile development incorporating Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery, utilizing technologies such as git, teamcity, jenkins, Ansible, Sonarqube etc.
• Design and build scalable, automated test frameworks and test suites working across technologies.
• Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills and an ability to develop creative solutions to impossible-to-solve problems.
• Strong, object-oriented design and coding skills using Python
• Expertise in database testing, including designing and manipulating test data, validating stored procedures, jobs, triggers, and replication.
• Comfortable communicating cross-functionally and across management levels in formal and informal settings.
• Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions.
• Shows creativity and initiative to improve product coverage and effectiveness.
Exposure to BI tools such as Pentaho/Cognos/Tableau would be a plus.Qualification - Skills:
The ideal candidate will have:
• Bachelor's degree in Engineering/Computer Science or equivalent.
• 3+ years of hands-on experience with container management and orchestration technologies such as Kubernetes, Open Shift, Rancher/K3s, etc.
• Hands-on experience with container technologies such as Docker, LXC/LXD, containers, etc.
• 8+ years of in-depth knowledge and hands-on experience in VMware ESXi, vSphere, vSAN and other virtualization products like Hyper-V, KVM etc.
• Hands on experience with infrastructure automation tools such as Ansible and Vagrant
• Expert programmer in Python programming with experience.
• Expert operating System skills - Linux - Windows
• Experience with DevOps technologies such as Jenkins, Travis CI, etc. a plus
• Experience with Software-Defined Storage and/or Hyper-Converged technologies and Solutions (VMware vSAN, Nutanix, Datera, etc.) a plus
• Familiarity with enterprise storage products from Hitachi/IBM/HPE/DellEMC/NetApp a plus
• Excellent documentation skills in creating test procedures, workflows, diagrams and customer-facing white papers
• Excellent internal and external customer skills.
• Possess the ability to work and communicate with the senior leadership team
• A team player and fast technology adoption is a must.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.