The Enterprise Application Integration (EAI) team supports critical integrations that transmit transactional data between applications like Salesforce, Oracle, Workday, FPX etc. In addition to these common integrations the EAI team also provides API capabilities for Hitachi Vantara products and applications. This role will be a key position in the EAI team providing development and support to the numerous integrations. Our current integration platform is MuleSoft and AWS API gateway with the intention to migrate off Mulesoft into AWS API gateway in a few years.Job Functions - Requirements
- A bachelor's in computer science, computer engineering, or related field.
- 5+ years of experience in Integration development and support.
- Expertise in AWS Development tools including AWS Gateway, AWS Lambda, AWS Step Functions etc.
- Expertise in AWS infrastructure setup.
- Expertise in AWS Cost Optimization.Excellent knowledge of NodeJS and Java.
- Experience on working on API development tools like Mulesoft etc.
- Identify, analyze and develop interfaces and integration flows using Mule ESB Anypoint platform including Anypoint Studio, Mule Runtime, Connectors, Design Center and API management.
- Strong understanding and experience in using database programming including JDBC, and relational databases like SQL Server or Oracle.
- Knowledge of Security, Logging, Auditing, Policy Management and Performance Monitoring and KPI for end-to-end process execution.
- A keen eye for detail and the ability to spot and fix errors in complex code.
- Good technical and analytical skills to understand technical problem statement analyze it and develop solution.
- Understanding of REST, SOAP protocols,
- Understanding of docker is plus.
- Application deployment knowledge to work with CI/CD and tools like git, maven , npm , ansible etc.
- Meticulous knowledge of integrations, development processes, and integration architectures.
- Analytical and problem-solving abilities to troubleshoot issues.
- Ability to perform tasks independently.
- Good presentation and report-writing skills.
- Interpersonal skills along with the ability to work in a team.
- 5+ years of total IT experience
- 5 years of experience as an Integration developer building and supporting API's
- Below skills will be preferable:
- AWS certifications