Skip to main content
Job ID: 1015497HV
Date Posted: Jan 7, 2022
Business Unit: Hitachi Vantara
Company Name: Hitachi Vantara Corporation
Profession (Job Category): Services
Job Title: Hitachi Storage EngineerLocation: HyderabadNote: Need local candidates only or who can relocate to HyderabadJob Description: (2-6 yrs total exp preferably in Hitachi storage background)
- In-depth knowledge on the Hitachi Storage arrays which include USPV, USP-VM, HUS, VSP, VSP G Series, VSP F Series, HNAS, HCP and UCP.
- In-depth knowledge on Hitachi tools like Tuning Manager, HDCA, Command Suite, Storage Navigator, HTSM, HORCM, CCI, HRPM, etc.
- In-depth knowledge on Configuring and Managing replication (Shadow image/COW, True Copy, HUR), GAD, HORCM.
- In-depth knowledge on Virtualization - Migration techniques (NDM and UVM).
- Performance Analysis, Troubleshooting and Problem Determination using HDCA and Hitachi Tuning manager.
- Experience in verification/validation and planning for required patches / microcode upgrade.
- Hands on experience in configuring and managing the RAID Groups, Storage pools and Storage tiering.
- Knowledge on configuring SAN Switches, adding new switch to an existing fabric (ISL - ICL), merging switch fabrics, Trunking, Switch Migrations - Code upgrades.
- Experience in working with multiple vendors to resolve complex technical problems
- Ability to perform Root Cause Analysis on storage issues.
- Able to assist Team Members, Mentor New Joiners in the team and Perform as an Individual Contributor.
- Ability to understand Business requirements - translate them into technology solutions, Implement Best Practices.