Mechanical Engineering Intern
Job ID: JRA21116
Date Posted: Jan 7, 2022
Business Unit: Hitachi Industry & Distribution
Company Name: JR Automation
Profession (Job Category): Engineering & Science
Job Type (Experience Level): Experienced
Job Schedule: Full-Time
Description Job Title: Mechanical Engineering InternResponsibilities:
- Detail drawing packages for Mechanical Engineers.
- Solve practical problems with no standard solution.
- Speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
- Update CAD models based on redline drawings once machines have been built.
- Complete layout of machine through detail of all components.
- Check peer drawing packages.
- Develop conceptual designs for customer or sales and quoting.
- Work with vendors for proper sizing and quotation of purchased items needed for design.
- Complete all stock sizes for mechanical bill of material.
- Create dxf files for burnouts and internal/external machining.
Note: This list of responsibilities is by no means inclusive; however, it is intended to be a guideline for activities.Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Currently enrolled in an accredited college program pursuing an engineering degree
- Computer literacy in: Excel, Word, Outlook, and SolidWorks preferred.
- Experience reviewing and understanding drawings