Applications Engineering Intership/Co-op
Job ID: JRA21172
Date Posted: Jan 7, 2022
Business Unit: Hitachi Industry & Distribution
Company Name: JR Automation
Profession (Job Category): Engineering & Science
Job Type (Experience Level): Experienced
Job Schedule: Part-Time
Description Applications Engineer Intern - Nashville, TN
- Update CAD model libraries.
- Update reference libraries.
- Develop concepts with the team.
- Supporting Applications Engineers with proposal development.
- Supporting Applications Engineers with vendor SOWs (statements of work) and quotes.
- Supporting Applications Engineers with concept renderings.
Note: This list of responsibilities is by no means inclusive; however, it is intended to be a guideline for activities.Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Currently enrolled in an accredited college program pursuing an engineering degree.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.