Hitachi Vantara combines technology, intellectual property and industry knowledge to deliver data-managing solutions that help enterprises improve their customers' experiences, develop new revenue streams, and lower the costs of business. Hitachi Vantara elevates your innovation advantage by combining IT, operational technology (OT) and domain expertise. Come join our team and our employee-focused culture and help drive our customers' data to meaningful customer outcomes.
The Talent Acquisition Coordinator role resides in Hitachi Vantara's APAC Talent Acquisition team, reporting to the Talent Acquisition - APAC leader. The Recruiting Coordinator partners directly with all members of the Talent Acquisition team to successfully manage to recruit pre-employment activities (e.g. onboarding, reporting, scheduling) at a high-volume. The work is generally fast-paced and of a critical, time-sensitive, and often confidential nature.
• Support multiple geographically dispersed Recruiters and/or Recruiting Manager
• Assist recruiters as needed with recruiting and onboarding systems
• Interact with candidates and hiring managers to ensure a successful onboarding experience.
• Interfaces with internal resources and outside vendors regarding all pre-employment requirements.
• Process, monitor, and report all pre-employment activities.
• 2 years in High Volume Staffing/Recruiting is preferred
• Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent work experience
• Knowledge and prior experience the high-tech industry is a plus
• Strong verbal/written communication abilities; effective interpersonal skills; strong attention to detail
• Strong sense of urgency; ability to execute quickly and efficiently.
• Highly organized with strong follow up skills and the ability to multi-task.
• Previous experience in a fast-paced, client-centric service setting with proven performance in a high volume recruiting environment strongly preferred
• Effective problem solving, process improvement and troubleshooting skills
• Team oriented with the ability to flex in support of timelines, and deliverables
• Ability to maintain confidentiality and appropriately handle sensitive information with tact and discretion.
• Advanced skills with Applicant Tracking Systems a plus
• Proficient in Microsoft office and the internet
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.