Meet our Team
The Northern EMEA presales team are a group of experts that engage with our customers and act as the technical design authority, trusted advisor and solution evangelist. The Solutions Consultants are an absolutely key part of our London based enterprise sales team. What you'll be doing
What you bring to the team
- Articulating our industry leading solutions, which include Storage, Converged - Hyper-converged Infrastructure, Private Cloud/IaaS as well as Object-based storage and it's ecosystem.
- Working with our enterprise customers, translating business needs into technical requirements. Developing and presenting a technical vision, business case and physical solution specifically modelled for the client.
- Supporting our Enterprise Account Managers and owning the technical elements of all sales cycles with our largest customers in the region.
- A background in Enterprise Presales - spanning storage through to the newer Converged, Hyper Converged and IaaS solutions we are proposing to customers.
- The right mix of technical, interpersonal and communication skills to engage with our clients buying audience. To run workshops, illicit requirements and then evangelise the solutions.
- A track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets throughout your sales career, illustrating your persistent focus on supporting customers to realise required business outcomes
- An ability to build virtual teams around you to create and deliver innovative solutions - we are all here to support your success!
- A passion for industry trends and a rounded point of view on business and how technology is an enabler. A desire to share that expertise with your customers, presenting the business benefits of technology solutions.
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you.Our Values
Research tells us that some applicants, especially those from underrepresented groups, can be put off from applying for roles if they need flexibility or feel they don't meet all of the set criteria. We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and part-time arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge