Hitachi Solutions is a global Microsoft solutions integrator passionate about developing and delivering industry-focused solutions that support our clients to deliver on their business transformation goals. Our industry focus, expertise, and intellectual property is what truly sets us apart. We have earned, and continue to maintain, a strategic relationship with Microsoft. Recognized for our achievements - teaming with our clients to deliver innovative digital solutions and services - is how we have achieved year after year recognition.
As their trusted advisor, we support our clients to deliver on their strategic business initiatives as they unify, automate, and modernize their data and operations to increase efficiency, reduce costs, and enhance their customer's experience. Our over 3,000 team members across 14 countries, and our 18 years of 100% focus on Microsoft technologies and business applications, is how we deliver excellence through expert services and industry-focused cloud solutions.
A part of Hitachi, Ltd., our company has a long and rich history of innovation, financial strength, and international presence of one of the world's largest companies. Since 1910, Hitachi, Ltd. has been a leader in manufacturing innovative products and solutions that support industry and social infrastructure around the globe supported by 303,000 employees in over 100 countries and across 864 companies.Job Description
Hitachi Solutions provides high-quality solutions with predictable delivery. We do this with clear processes, superior standards, and an unrivaled commitment to quality.
As a Modern Solutions Business Analyst, you will collaborate with our clients and delivery teams to discover and define requirements, form a vision, and successfully deliver solutions to end users.
• Define and communicate the business vision for development projects
o Strong communication skills, both written and oral, to ensure goals are clear and the vision is aligned with business objectives
o Extensive experience interacting with stakeholders, including customers, business managers, and development teams. 10+ years of experience preferred
o Ability to develop and manage a Product Roadmap as a strategic guide for all stakeholders
o Curate the product Knowledge Base; capture the business side of documentation and ensure the team maintains the technical documentation
• Manage and prioritize the product backlog
o Strong business acumen to accurately and thoroughly define business requirements from concept to executable detail in clearly defined user stories
o Ability to capture the vision via detailed user stories
o Ability to embrace frequent change and drive necessary changes through the backlog
o Solid experience in managing priorities by constantly evaluating scope, budget, and time to ensure maximum value is driven out of a product increment
o Experience in understanding and anticipating client needs or avoiding problem by proactive actions driven through the backlogQualifications
• Drive development through well-defined increments
o Deep agile experience in defining increments that deliver small slices of functionality on a given release schedule. 5+ years of experience in a large-scale environment preferred
o Ability to identify and minimize technical and business risks by addressing them early
o Understanding of agile project management
o Understanding of release management concepts in a Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery environment
o Works with Development and Quality Assurance to prove the system meets requirements and is fit for purpose through supporting creation and execution of the test strategy
• Champion the definition, adoption and adherence to the fundamental agile principles and processes across all stakeholder groups
o Strong understanding of agile principles, concepts, and disciplines
o Extensive experience delivering successful software increments via agile processes. 5+ years of experience in a large-scale environment preferred
o Rigorously support the development teams with process compliance
• Provide key inputs and deliverables for Product Testing and Training
• Ensure that the work done by the team aligns with the wider business strategy and that the user story acceptance criteria has been met for the delivered increment
• Ability to provide training materials and perform training as needed for business team and end-users to aid in adoption of new systems
• Technical and Data Knowledge
• Solid technical background in a modern development environment to enable the effective communications of the technical aspects of a user story to the development team
• Experience defining vision for systems that use modern systems paradigms such as cloud computing, data platforms, single page applications, and mobile applications
- Ability to elicit data migration requirements and document them field-by-field
- Basic SQL experience
• Other desired skills
, not mandatory
• Understanding of Corporate Finance and Accounting concepts
• Experience using various ALM tools (e.g. Azure DevOps, GitHub, IBM RTC, Microsoft TFS, JIRA, etc.) is desired. 5+ years of experience preferred
• Certified Scrum Master (CSM) / Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO) / @Scale certification or ability to obtain one or more of these certifications within the first 6 months of employment
Your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.