This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 3J4EE_1641851548
Date Posted: Feb 9, 2022
Segment: Construction Machinery
Business Unit: Hitachi Construction Machinery
Company Name: CablePrice (NZ) Ltd
Profession (Job Category): Finance
Job Type (Experience Level): Experienced
Job Schedule: Full-Time
About the Opportunity
We have an opportunity for an experienced Management Accountant to join the Finance team.
The position available is:
Reporting to the Accounting Manager, the key focus of this position is to provide a high level of support to the Company and other Stakeholders through the accurate and timely presentation of financial results.
Key Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
· Producing monthly trading result, including inputting and submitting to HCM Japan
· Meeting statutory and audit requirements
· Supporting the long term and annual planning process
· Analysis and reconciliation of key general ledger accounts
· Quarterly forecast preparation and submission to HCM Japan
· Producing monthly Board Report
· J-sox and internal audit compliance
· Supporting the business unit managers to understand their financial results
Please refer to the job description for the detailed description
To be successful in this role you will have strong problem-solving skills and the ability to think on your feet whilst delivering solution focused outcomes. Additionally, you will have an analytical mind, strong numerical skills, high levels of accuracy and an exceptional work ethic. You must have two to five years' experience with ERP systems preferably in the Vehicle Service industry.
CablePrice (NZ) Ltd has an overall objective of promoting our company as a fully inclusive and diverse workplace irrespective of a person's age, gender, ethnicity, culture, disability or personal beliefs. It aims to employ the best person for the role and if that person needs additional support, we look at ways to accommodate that employee in the workplace.
We look to promote internally and provide the right environment to grow our people to be successful with the view of being an equal employment opportunity employer.