- Drive an agile software development process incorporating user experience, software engineering, and cross-functional stakeholders to deliver on product and technology roadmap and strategy.
• Lead and work with stakeholders, Product Management, Architects and Leadership to provide vision, plan road maps and gather requirements for our Sprint Teams.
• Condense requirements into a prioritized backlog consisting of epics and stories for Sprint Teams to work on.
• Lead Sprint Teams in grooming backlog stories and epics.
• Collaborate with Engineering teams to deliver high-quality scalable platforms to our Hitachi Vantara teams.
• Be the "face of the product" for our scalable, containerized platform. Evangelize our platform and its technology to internal Development teams.
• Manage our "Community" website and contribute content for each release.
• Own and prioritize the short-term roadmap for MVPs and release.
• Lead release and sprint planning, forecasting resource capacity, and estimate development efforts discussions.Drive an agile software development process incorporating user experience, software engineering, and cross-functional stakeholders to deliver on product and technology roadmap and strategy
- A minimum of 7 years' experience in Technical Product Owner/Management and/or software development on large scale, SAAS/PAAS applications.
• Possess experience in building full stack web applications with emphasis on Micro-Services architecture, containers, Kubernetes, RESTful services.
• Passion and thirst for knowledge of back-end services, cloud technologies and scalable container software.
• Understanding of various cloud services from Amazon, Google and Microsoft.
• Tech savvy, detail oriented, and highly driven TEAM player.
• Experience with Docker containers.
• Experience with Linux environments (Fedora, Ubuntu, CentOS).
• An understanding and strong practice in Agile methodologies.
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you. Our Values
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and flexible arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge