Job ID: R0006499
Date Posted: Jan 17, 2022
Segment: Others (Including Headquarters and R&D )
Business Unit: Hitachi Regional Headquarters
Company Name: Hitachi India Pvt, Ltd.
Profession (Job Category): Engineering & Science
Job Type (Experience Level): Experienced
Job Schedule: Full time
• Ensures the definition of the commissioning activity project schedule and its integration and synchronization with both the construction activities and the project delivery work plan.
• Ensure the proper handover from the “construction” to the “commissioning”.
• Ensure that commissioning activities are executed in line with the internal procedure, contract requirements and project target as far as safety, quality, budget and time schedule are concerned.
• Ensure on site tests execution in accordance with the relevant project schedule.
• Ensure an effective and efficient information flow towards project controlling for project scheduling, workload forecast and cost control.
• Ensure a Technical interface with Customer/Authority/Third Parties during Testing and Commissioning phase.
• Ensure quality issues reporting through the company process for non-conformity detection.
• Ensure capitalization and sharing of knowledge related to specific Commissioning activity.
• Ensure the continuous effective development of competencies, skills and knowledge of the assigned resources.
• Ensure the definition and implementation of a development plans in alignment with Company strategy and workload/ staffing needs by means of development actions like training on the job, mentorship, job shadowing, etc.
• Ensure the effective staffing of the assigned resources (in terms of competencies and suitable skills & knowledge) in alignment with Company competence strategy and guidelines.
• Ensure the effective periodic workload planning and management, ensuring that the right number and skill mix of resources are available.
• Support System Validation for the review of the execution of tests in order to ensure a complete testing coverage.
• Support the O&M/DNP services mobilization activity.
B Tech./Diploma in electrical/electronics Engineering
1. Minimum 10 years in design/installation/test & commissioning experience in railway signaling.
2. Min. 5 years in test & commissioning management of mainline/metro signaling projects.