Hitachi Vantara Federal
Hitachi Vantara Federal combines technology, intellectual property and industry knowledge to deliver data-managing solutions that help enterprises improve their customers' experiences, develop new revenue streams, and lower the costs of business. Hitachi Vantara Federal elevates your innovation advantage by combining IT, operational technology (OT) and domain expertise. Join our team and our employee-focused culture and help drive our customers' data to meaningful customer outcomes.Title: Sr. Director Sales, DOD/ICLocation: NOVA preferred, DC/MD/VAThe Role
We are seeking an experienced, Sr. Director Federal Sales, to join our team as a key leader within the sales organization. In this role you will be a key driver of the inner workings of our Sales Executives, the team culture, strategy, process and rigor within the system to support growth. Leveraging HVF's diverse end to end products and services offering this role will define and target growth within existing/new accounts and create a strategy around the who and the how to drive success. As an Sr. Director Federal Sales, you'll work to maximize sales effectiveness and manage functions essential to productivity while driving operational rigor and continuous improvement around your team, their pipeline and pipeline management, process, methodology, forecasting, sales tools, go-to-market actions and sales metric reporting and monitoring.Responsibilities
• Lead and manage new acquisition sales strategy to maximize revenue growth opportunities for the sales organization. New acquisition target accounts exist across the civilian, defense and intelligence markets
• Define/Refine and mature the team's strategic growth plan to build solid pipeline and create line of-sight to future revenues and growth
• Work in partnership with the VP of Sales to develop the federal sales strategy for new acquisition accounts
• Create structure and build a well-organized team; ability to prioritize and forecast accurately
• Drive your acquisition team's GTM strategy understanding target customers, their challenges/concerns, identify their problems/pain points, and position HVF to create a compelling solution
• Drive accountability for reps to maintain database of clients, continual lead generation, key market contacts, targeted accounts and opportunities internally
• Communicate with peer organizations to utilize marketing, brand and partnership/channel support
• Manage, optimize, and drive high performance and adoption of the sales process and methodology including the supporting tools, materials and infrastructure:
o Account planning
o Pipeline development
o Go to market strategy
o New account acquisition strategy
• Oversee pipeline reviews, forecast, deal reviews, and sales planning efforts.
• Works closely with sales enablement to design and develop training programs to assist with the implementation of strategic processes and methodology programs.
• Act as a partner to functional leaders and executives to develop short- and long-term strategy for the acquisition accounts GTM strategy
• Participate in sales meetings and ensure quality of sales team execution first-hand and recommend enhancements and coaching opportunities to your team.Qualifications
• Must be in the greater DC/VA/MD area, NOVA preferred
• Must have proven experience coaching, developing and driving a team to YOY growth
• 7+ years successful quota attainment selling enterprise storage and/or digital solutions in the federal space
• 5+ years of Sales Management experience.
• 3+ years meeting or exceeding personal or team quotas
• DoD and IC experience required
• TS/SCI clearance
• Proven success in the storage sales arena
• Proven ability to lead, inspire and motivate a sales team, strong player coach
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent, MBA preferred.
• Knowledge of channel sales, finance and leasing, working with partners and the overall storage industry.
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to excel in a team-oriented atmosphere
• Strong written/verbal communications skills
• Must want a career-oriented environment that is both fun and professional.
• Strong customer service orientation and ability to develop and maintain relationships
• Passion and drive with great sense of urgency; we are looking for someone with tremendous self-belief, motivation and drive to be successful as a leader
• Must be fully COVID-19 vaccinatedSuccess Metrics:
• Implementation and strong execution of a GTM strategy
• Adoption of the sales process and methodology
• Establish and accomplish YOY growth metrics
• Develop activity to drive qualified healthy pipeline
• Coach sales reps to ensure they have the tools and qualifications to drive results with their clients and deals
As part of our overall strategy and commitment to maintaining a safe and healthy workplace, Hitachi Vantara Federal requires that all employees be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment, subject to reasonable accommodation and other requirements under applicable federal, state, and local law. If you have any questions about this policy or require an exemption from this policy due to a medical reason, or because of a sincerely held religious belief, please contact Jennifer Shelton, Director Human Resources.Our commitment to diversity, inclusion and equality.
Hitachi Vantara Federal is committed to building a strong, inclusive culture that embraces diversity in our business. We will foster a sense of belonging by:
• Recruiting, retaining, developing, and mentoring a diverse workforce at all levels of the organization.
• Listening and providing opportunities for feedback to create an environment that values employees' perspectives and unique experiences.
• Striving to hold ourselves accountable as an organization, as individuals, and as leaders to learn, grow and continue to evolve our DEI strategy.
As part of our overall strategy and commitment to maintaining a safe and healthy workplace, Hitachi Vantara Federal requires that all employees be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment, subject to reasonable accommodation and other requirements under applicable federal, state, and local law. If you have any questions about this policy or require an exemption from this policy due to a medical reason, or because of a sincerely held religious belief, please contact Jennifer Shelton, Director Human Resources.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.