Meet our team
The EMEA Talent Acquisition team represent Hitachi Vantara career opportunities to the talent market and we are passionate about the role we play in influencing the future success of the organisation. We've built a successful team with a true direct sourcing model; one that partners with the business to anticipate future resource needs, nurtures talent pipelines and employs evermore creative ways of identifying and attracting the best talent into the organisation.
We are quality focused, with a desire to go the extra mile, which enables us to build strong relationships with our business customers and deliver talent solutions that bring added value. We're highly resourceful and always ready to tackle hiring projects with enthusiasm and positivity. Our collaborative team provides the opportunity to work with international colleagues and on a broad variety of hiring initiatives and TA focused projects. What you will be doing
Each recruiter in the team is typically aligned to a group of EMEA countries and they support the hiring needs of potentially all three of our lines of business, Digital Infrastructure, Digital Solutions and Product. This results in a diverse role that could see you searching for talent across sales, pre-sales, billable consultants, software engineers, and occasionally, finance, HR, legal and marketing disciplines. Our Central EMEA region includes Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Turkey, Israel and Central - Eastern European countries.
As the primary point of contact for hiring managers in your region, you will:
What you bring to the team
- Qualify hiring needs and provide advice on the best recruiting strategy and talent market insights
- Proactively target and attract talent to build an engaged pipeline of candidates that are excited by the Hitachi Vantara proposition
- Qualify candidates to accurately assess candidates and cultural complement to the team and wider Hitachi business and core values
- Present diverse and qualified candidate shortlists to enable hiring managers to make the best hiring decisions
- Own and lead recruitment activities, setting expectations with the business and ensuring the best candidate experience
- Leverage social media channels to build brand awareness and drive talent engagement and interest
- Previous in-house exposure is an advantage but by no means essential
- Proven sourcing and attraction capability within the technology space
- Knowledge of recruiting talent across a diverse range of disciplines (Sales, Pre-Sales, Technical, Consulting)
- Experience in managing the end-to-end recruitment life-cycle
- A collaborative approach to working, engaging proactively with HR Business Partners and other internal stakeholders
- Existing knowledge of collaborating with Workers Councils in Germany
- Native or business level German language capability is essential for this role and additional European languages relevant to the region would be an advantage
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you. Our Values
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working and flexible arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs. We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit: Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect; Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity; Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge.