Meet our Team
At Hitachi Vantara's Digital Insights practice, we help our clients by building technology solutions that addresses business challenges and improve business outcomes with data-driven insights. As we continue expand our big data team, we are looking for Digital Ecommerce Solution who are passionate about technology and want to build a career working on the latest technology platforms.
The Sr. Digital Digital Ecommerce Solution will use his/her technical and functional capacities to build effective
data standards, data models and a data architecture that is robust, yet flexible and scalable. S/he is a
storyteller, who uses that mindset to connect to client product squads across the breadth of our
digital initiatives. S/he brings a product management mindset to a data team. What you'll be doing
The Digital Ecommerce Solutions Architect will use his/her technical and functional capacities to build effective architecture standards, data models and a reference architecture that is robust, yet flexible and scalable. S/he is a storyteller, who uses that mindset to connect to PPG Digital product squads across the breadth of our digital initiatives including AI/ML. S/he brings a product management mindset to Digital Architecture team
Align with ecommerce product roadmap and create, maintain best practices and design documents in conformance with laid out enterprise architecture, digital architecture policies/practices.
• Design and lead the implementation of a solutions architecture across a group of specific business applications or technologies based on enterprise and segment business strategy, business capabilities and business requirements.
• Lead and participate in architecture guild calls and help mature architectural practice across digital organization
• Lead PoC/PoV development in a more hands on manner.
• Develop executive presios, functionality and technology roadmaps, as needed for executive briefings.
• Collaborate and develop xSBU architectures, in alignment with needs of Client teams
• Help mature Agile and Lean principles and practices
• Contributes recommendations and implementation strategies for new technologies.
• Grow the maturity of Solution Architecture through the introduction of Evolutionary Architecture concepts and providing consulting support to application architects within projects to ensure the project is aligned with the overall enterprise architecture.
• Understand technology trends and the practical application of existing, new, and emerging technologies to enable new and evolving business and operating models.
• Define the principles, guidelines, standards and solution patterns to ensure solution decisions are aligned with the enterprise's future-state architecture vision.
• Design, document, and communicate incremental and target state reference architectures.
• Proactively evaluate, design and promote new products, processes, technologies and solutions.
Minimum of 8 years' experience in Solution Architecture; related experience and/or education may be considered.
• 3+ years' experience with CICD, Azure pipelines, Microservices, API first approach, Cloud native and headless ecommerce architecture
• Experience with commercetools, Kentico Cloud and REST APIs, SOA preferable
• Experience with Azure Cloud preferred, specifically - Web Jobs, Azure Queue, Azure Web Apps, App Service Plans, Sql Azure, Azure Functions, Cosmos DB, Traffic Manager, Blob Storage, CDN, and Azure VMs.
• Hands on experience with FE frameworks (Angular, Vue, React) and development experience with MVC, .Net core, and JS framework webapps, Python a plus.
• Good knowledge of Glidden color app, Coloursmith apps with ability to design logic to pull pixels out of a photo and match them to PPG Colors is definitely a plus.
• Candidate must have a strong understanding of data integration, analytics, data stores, security and availability of data, with a cloud-first mindset.
• Experience with one of the following Cloud technologies: Amazon Web Services, Azure Cloud, Google Cloud.
• Proven ability to translate complex technical concepts to simple business language. Must have a continuous improvement mind-set and develop self and others to improve performance.
• Proven stakeholder management skills with strong communication and persuasion skills, including the ability to translate the information architecture contribution to business outcomes into simple briefings for Senior Management. Convey the "Why".
• Strong integrated consultancy skills with the demonstrated ability to influence and manage the expectations of senior business stakeholders, Digital management and internal/external partners.
• Fluency with continuous delivery, continuous integration and MACH a plus.
• Hands-on experience with Agile/Lean Startup methodologies.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and in taking people along so that they are excited about the ability to create impact through the use of new emerging digital technologies.
• A self-starter who is self-motivated, disciplined, self-assured, performance driven and passionate and most importantly one who always finds a viable path forward technologically. Our Company
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you. Our Values
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge