Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.
- Bachelor's degree - Graphic, interaction, Web designer, or equivalent.
- Havet least 2 years of experience as an UI-UX Designer or similar role with HTML5 - CSS3/ Xaml/WPF/ Bootstrap/ Grid layout,...
- Demonstrated experience in creating and implementing UI/UX designs for web
- Proficient with mockup/prototype/interface design programs such as Figma, Sketch, Adobe XD, Adobe Illustrator or others
- Experience with frameworks and libraries for frontend/UI/UX development is a plus
- Ability to communicate with customers and clients in English is a big plus
- Develop UI wireframe structure and its screen variations based on UX concepts.
- Create UI document with screen definition or user requirement specifications
- Design a UX sequence and UI scenario for new functions and software.
- Revise a developed GUI design based on UI scenarios.
- Investigate user experience design requirements for our suite of digital assets.
- Develop and conceptualize a comprehensive UI/UX design strategy for the brand.
- Collaborate with the marketing team, and internal and external designers to ensure the creation and delivery of tailored experiences for the digital user.
- Provide advice and guidance on the implementation of UX research methodologies and testing activities in order to analyze and predict user behavior.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.