Meet The Team
Hitachi Vantara combines technology, intellectual property and industry knowledge to deliver data-managing solutions that help enterprises improve their customers' experiences, develop new revenue streams, and lower the costs of business. Hitachi Vantara elevates your innovation advantage by combining IT, operational technology (OT) and domain expertise. Come join our team and our employee-focused culture, and help drive our customers' data to meaningful customer outcomes.What You Will Be Doing
The Sr. Web Applications Developer will be joining the Digital Experience team. This role will be part of a team responsible for delivering implementations on web technologies Work with business SMEs and analysts to understand business requirements.
Translate requirements into high level and detailed technical design.
Perform hands-on design, configuration and development of web application.
Develop and unit test solutions.
Support QA, deployment and provide tier 3 support as needed.What You Bring To the Team
- Knowledge and experience working on Angular JS, Angular 2 and Angular 11, Node JS
- 6+ years' experience with strong expertise in designing and implementing web applications.
- Good to have knowledge on Java, Web Services (SOAP and REST) APIs
- Experience with Application Server and Web server technology like Tomcat/Apache and WildFly.
- Experience with databases/servers such as, SQL Server, Oracle 19C
- Experience working on Unix, Linux and Windows Operating Systems.
- Work in an agile, rapid development, and prototyping environment.
- Propose technology solutions to enable the business to meet/exceed those goals.
- Ability to work with cross functional teams and lead the technical solution design and development efforts.
- Ability to drive several tasks in parallel with a focus on resolving issues and completing tasks by due dates.
- Pro-active and collaborative approach in resolving technical issues.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage as we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you.With Japanese Roots Going Back Over 100 Years, Our Culture Is Founded On The Values Of Our Parent Company Expressed As The Hitachi Spirit
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge