Hitachi Solutions is a global Microsoft solutions integrator passionate about developing and delivering industry-focused solutions that support our clients to deliver on their business transformation goals. Our industry focus, expertise, and intellectual property is what truly sets us apart. We have earned, and continue to maintain, a strategic relationship with Microsoft. Recognized for our achievements - teaming with our clients to deliver innovative digital solutions and services - is how we have achieved year after year recognition.
As their trusted advisor, we support our clients to deliver on their strategic business initiatives as they unify, automate, and modernize their data and operations to increase efficiency, reduce costs, and enhance their customer's experience. Our over 3,000 team members across 14 countries, and our 18 years of 100% focus on Microsoft technologies and business applications, is how we deliver excellence through expert services and industry-focused cloud solutions.
A part of Hitachi, Ltd., our company has a long and rich history of innovation, financial strength, and international presence of one of the world's largest companies. Since 1910, Hitachi, Ltd. has been a leader in manufacturing innovative products and solutions that support industry and social infrastructure around the globe supported by 303,000 employees in over 100 countries and across 864 companies.Job DescriptionHuman Resources Business Partner Role Summary
We are seeking a seasoned Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP) to collaborate with the Leadership and Human Resources (HR) teams in crafting innovative HR initiatives to support the business strategy. Having experienced tremendous growth recently, this brand-new role offers an opportunity to reveal the influence and impact an HRBP will have on the North American organization. Acting primarily as a consultant to the business on all issues related to human resources, the HRBP will form partnerships across the organization to deliver value-added service to management and employees that reflect the business goals. This role is both hands-on and strategic, requiring the successful candidate to bring creative thinking and a deep understanding of best practices to solve challenges. The HRBP will be a proactive communicator and change agent, who guides and supports business managers by aligning HR programs and activities with organizational strategy.Human Resources Business Partner Accountabilities
- Participate in regular Practice and Leadership meetings and connect business challenges to HR activities and outcomes.
- Develop and nurture partnerships through HR to strengthen the connection between management and employees, enabling authentic employee engagement.
- Define business requirements and translate them into HR programs and services.
- Partner with the business to tackle the most critical issues. Consult, challenge, and provide recommendations to leaders based on data and insights.
- Find ways to build morale, improve workplace relationships, boost productivity and the retention of team members.
- As a change agent, champion new programs to ensure successful implementation and adoption within the practices.
- Collaborate with colleagues in HR to develop strategies and integrated solutions that support the practices.
- Ensure the organizational structure of the practice areas are aligned to support the goals and career paths of the employees and help to scale the business.
- Assess team and manager development needs, recommend, and implement relevant solutions.
- Identify training needs and work with key stakeholders on professional development curriculum.
- Monitor training programs to ensure that training objectives are met within each practice.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Human Resources or Organization Development.
- HR Business Partner work experience in a Technology Consulting Services organization, preferably Microsoft stack (Dynamics, Azure).
- Previous experience working with rapid growth and a complex changing work environment.
- Strong relationship management, along with well-developed communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proven track record of understanding customer needs, showing initiative and urgency to solve problems and follow up on the solution.
- Ability to understand business goals and recommend new approaches to effect continual improvements in business objectives, productivity, and development of HR within the company.
- Thinking about big picture changes for the organization and how to tactically achieve them.
- Willing to travel in USA/Canada as required for leadership meetings.
.We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.