We represent Hitachi Vantara to enterprise clients across industries, establishing business relationships to understand customer challenges so that we can deliver profitable business for Hitachi products, services and solutions. We collaborate as a team and cross-functionally to ensure the success of our customers; success that is celebrated and shared. Our solutions bring value to every line of business, and we need people like you to build those deep relationships and to passionately articulate our value proposition.
As a part of this team, you will:
The Quality Assurance QA works with the Project Lead, Solution Architect, Business Analyst, Business teams and Quality Assurance Testing Team in the software testing life cycle and defect management. This role acts as a QA Analyst in the creation, preparation, review, development, and execution of test cases.
- Reviews application requirements/ User Stories and project documentation and asks follow-up questions as needed to gain a full understanding of requirements/Feature/Epic
- Ability to work with the Scrum Master, participate in ceremonies and represent the Quality Assurance team. Prioritize test conditions by working closely with the project team to determine priorities
- Document and maintain functional and non-functional test cases and other test artifacts such as Test cases, Test Data, Data validations and test environments and associate them to the User Stories in AzDO
- Execute the Test cases, track the results and demo them to business as needed.
- Should be able to author SQL Queries to fetch data from various databases, should be a strong data conversion engineer.
- Own all aspects of a program from a QA perspective including but not limited to manual testing, functional testing, database testing, and regression testing.
- Analyze and review the test results, share them with teams and business
- Ensures QA standards are maintained and followed across the projects and phases.
- Ensures the client's QA processes are followed throughout the test cycle.
- Strong Functional Testing with good communication skills and capable of authoring Queries, work in Agile environment, participate in Poker planning, author test cases, execute them, demo to client, organize Defect triages and report the results back to key stakeholders
- Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you.Our Values
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and flexible arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the
- Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
- Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
- Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge