Hitachi Solutions understand what it takes to digitally transform organisations, harnessing the power of the latest technologies and seamlessly integrating them into businesses. As a global consultancy firm working across the private and public sectors, we specialise in user-friendly business applications based on the Microsoft cloud.
At Hitachi Solutions Europe we are the leading European Microsoft Gold Partner for Microsoft Dynamics 365, Microsoft Power Platform and Analytics areas. As part of our existing teams, we have extensive knowledge and experience in Azure development. We are now looking to complement this success by investing to grow this area by offering independent Azure offerings. For more information, visit https://www.hitachi-solutions.fr/
. Job DescriptionKey Accountabilities:
- Follow up to Leads generated through various Marketing channels via a pre-populated questionnaire
- Collect and summarise information about the current situation of companies and their prospects according to the lead
- Verify during conversation if the contact has the budget, authority, need for a project and time - when the project might be started.
- Use established methodologies such as SPIN or BANT to qualify leads and position value proposition of Hitachi Solutions
- A phone call is often the first personal contact with the contact and should therefore be characterised by friendliness and harmony. Goal is to build trust.
- Basic information about the solution approach, capabilities and offering is required and will be teach
- If contact is not available, share a message with the client via e-mail
- The contact person's questions are collected and he or she is informed that one of our sales experts will contact him or her at the specified time, well prepared.
- Identify the target companies and their key contacts via the various sources available (web, tools, social networks, directory, etc.)
- Detect commercial opportunities, by consolidating needs in the CRM
- Conduct targeted qualification campaigns by segmenting its database, with the aim of identifying leads
- With the help of the Head of Marketing team, develop and execute marketing campaigns
- Monitors the development of non-mature projects and must guide its interlocutor as well as possible
- At the latest within 48 hours after lead submission, the contact will be called Business Hours 9am-6pm.
- The contact will be called x-times
- If the contact person does not have sufficient time, we will going to set-up a teams call in the near future
- Summarises the conversation incl. needs and open questions in the CRM.
- Get an holistic overview of the customer situation
- Prepare the BDM/AccMgr to make a perfect pitch at the next step or qualify the contact back to the nurture pool
- As part of the nurturing, you will put in place with the help of the marketing team marketing automation campaign
- Close relationship with the sales team to ensure the qualification of the leads in won opportunities
- Take ownership and keep up to date with our industry and capability propositions
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails and create a list of potential customers
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Assess competitors by analysing and summarising competitor information and trends and identifying sales opportunities
- Route qualified leads to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Maintain and expand our database of prospects within our assigned territory
- Execute assigned responsibilities in a manner consistent with Hitachi Solution Europe Ltd.'s Quality Management Policy.
Key Environments :
- French speaking
- Very good elocution and written capabilities
- Be very comfortable on the phone
- Friendly and trustworthy personality
- Technical understanding of ERP & CRM
- Understanding of business application challenges (D365 F&O, CE, Field Services, and Power Platform)
- Understanding of the Microsoft Platform value
- Dynamics 365 Sales CRM knowledge
- Previous experience in an outbound call centre or a related sales position preferred
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent phone and cold calling skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Strong listening and sales skills.
- Ability to achieve targets.
Additional InformationWe offer you
- CRM System
- Click Dimensions
- Business Intelligence tool
- LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- Future in a modern working environment with continuous training options
- Freedom for independent work and creativity
- An attractive workplace in a motivated team that enjoys working together
- A dynamic company with short decision-making and reaction times