Hitachi Solutions is a core IT Company of the Hitachi Group, which employs over 330,000 people worldwide. Headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, Hitachi Solutions' reach extends to group companies in Japan and abroad, working with a worldwide network of alliance partners. We strive to provide ideal solutions and products to customers in a diverse set of countries and regions including Asia, North America, and Europe. Using a portfolio of management consulting, implementation, and support services, we help our clients compete with the largest global enterprises leveraging powerful, affordable, and easy to use industry solutions built on Microsoft technologies. Our vision is to help our customers achieve their vision through superior products, prices, and people. Hitachi solutions has been recognized as the winner for the 2021 Microsoft Dynamics 365 Field Service Partner of the Year Award and also named a finalist for the Dynamics 365 Customer Service Partner of the Year, Dynamics 365 Marketing Partner of the Year, Dynamics 365 Sales Partner of the Year, and Government Partner of the Year.Job DescriptionJOB OBJECTIVES
To be able to ensure that a project is complete on time and ensure that the project's objectives are met. To be able to implement CRM projects effectively. To be able to deliver business value to clients on Microsoft Dynamics CRM implementations and monitor and control project execution.JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Participate in business process due diligence, solution design, application design and configuration, and documentation of system requirements to help deliver successful implementations
- Translate business needs into solution requirements, initial design concepts, rational business and functional requirements and specifications for solutions
- Work closely with clients to proactively review applications; make recommendations on products and/or modifications in accordance with client needs
- Plan and manage resources accordingly to ensure successful implementations
- Manage budgets and team schedules; Identifies resources needed and assigns individual responsibilities.
- Act as customer advisor, company advocate
- Create and execute project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Review deliverables prepared by team before they are sent to the customer.
- Prepare for engagement reviews and quality assurance procedures.
- Minimize our exposure and risk on project.
- Ensure project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately
Ensure Quality of Deliverables
- Track and report team hours and expenses on a weekly basis.
- Manage project budget and scope. Identify out of scope items and create change orders
- Ensure timely and accurate invoicing
- Analyze project profitability, revenue, margins, bill rates and utilization
- Ensure project success
- Review all deliverables including requirements documents, design documents, training documents
- Manage key client communication
: Full time, permanent positionWORK SCHEDULE
: 9 AM to 6:00 PMWORK LOCATION
: Full-time work from home (until further notice)Qualifications
Additional InformationOUR COMPETITIVE EDGE
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Information Systems, or any related field in a supervisory or higher role and have been in a functional role
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM certifications strongly preferred
- Has at least 2 years of implementation experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Experience with Microsoft Visio or other process modelling tools preferred.
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to handle multiple projects/tasks simultaneously
- Able to provide effective communication and strong follow-up with clients and team members
- Has good understanding of change management
- Strong collaboration skills
- Has an aptitude for planning and execution
- Can think clearly and calmly under pressure
- Able to investigate problems to establish real or hidden causes and solve complex problems with creative solutions
- Able to place emphasis on client satisfaction
- Able to learn new concepts quickly and thoroughly
- This position will be hired by a third-party contracting company and assigned to Vietnam.
We work together in a dynamic and rewarding work environment. We have an experienced leadership team, excellent technology and product expertise, and strong relationships with a broad base of customers and partners.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits package, regular performance review, performance bonuses, and regular trainings.What is it like working here?
· We pride ourselves on being industry leaders and providing an enjoyable work environment where our people can grow personally and professionally. Hitachi is the place people can develop skills they're excited about. The following are our commitments to employees.
· We recognize our profitability and project success comes from our team-great people doing great things. As such, we pursue profitable growth and expanded opportunities for our team.
· We offer challenging and diverse work across multiple industries and reward creativity and entrepreneurial innovation.
· We respect, encourage, and support each individual needs to continually learn and grow personally and professionally. We are committed to fostering our people.
· We believe that investing in our community is just as important as investing in our organization. To that extent, we fundraise, volunteer, and allocate funds to support local charities.
· We listen. Every employee has something important to say that can contribute to enriching our environment.
· We compensate fairly. And while employees might come for the paycheck, they stay for the people. Our people are the reason we are exceptional. This is something we never forget.