• Broaden Hitachi Vantara footprint and solution selling in Northwest Region
• Selling the Hitachi Vantara solutions and services to Security and insurance, Banking through the partnership with ISVs.
• Ensure Hitachi Vantara in the Active Vendor List through the Centralized Purchasing process.
• Generate and achieve each of the quarterly revenue assigned for North Region accounts
• Co-work with regional sales and presales to ensure the CP landing and revenue collection according to the company guidelines.
• Develop and execute the Security and insurance sales strategies and grow the business opportunities.
• Managing the designated account business partners and ensure the partners contribution and value proposition.
• Bachelor or above;
• 5+ years related sales experience.
• Direct-selling experience preferred.
• Good track record of sales success, quota meet, etc.
• Good communication and collaboration skills.
• Confident, energetic and results oriented.Our Company
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you.Our Values
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and flexible arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge