Meet our Team
EMEA Renewal Quoting TEAM is responsible for configuring, pricing, and quoting enterprise renewals in the Salesforce CPQ/CRM tool. We work closely with the Pipeline Manager to proactively identify renewal opportunities eligible for quoting and also work closely with the Renewal Sales team, the Renewal Operations team, and the Data Management team to respond to requests for pricing from the Global Field Services and Global Field Sales organizations. The main purpose of our team is to provide accurate and timely renewal quotes to our largest customers by annual renewal opportunity.What you'll be doing
What you bring to the team
- Manage the renewal opportunity to renewal quote process in Salesforce CPQ/CRM for enterprise customers
- Utilize reporting tools to proactively identify renewal opportunities for assigned accounts
- Leverage Salesforce reporting and Microsoft Excel tools to perform an account reconciliation prior to quoting. The account reconciliation includes an audit/comparison of contract, install base, and sales order data.
- Prepare renewal quotations per current pricing and discounting policies
- Collaborate with our Data Management, Renewal Operations, and Renewal Sales teams to troubleshoot customer escalations and data discrepancies
- Stay informed about new product offerings and their related configurations/pricing strategies
- Manage Salesforce cases and prioritize escalated requests for quoting
- Ensure all quote production KPIs are met
- Share best practices and independently pilot projects to improve the Renewals Business
- Assist in wider team duties and perform other duties as required
- Represent the Renewals Team as an expert in quoting and pricing
- Fluent in English (any additional language will be of advantage)
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, Marketing, IT or related field highly desirable.
- Background experience in either pre-sales or post-sales supporting environment is not required, but recommended
- Strong proficiency with computer applications (Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel, Oracle, Salesforce, Pentaho)
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage short-term and long-term projects
- Ability to systematically analyze and solve complex challenges
- Detail oriented - with the ability to deep dive into data to ensure accuracy
- Work with little supervision on a day-to-day basis
- Sense of urgency and ability to set and then meet expectations
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you.Our Values
Research tells us that some applicants, especially those from underrepresented groups, can be put off from applying for roles if they need flexibility or feel they don't meet all of the set criteria. We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge