Hitachi Solutions is a global Microsoft solutions integrator passionate about developing and delivering industry-focused solutions that support our clients to deliver on their business transformation goals. Our industry focus, expertise, and intellectual property is what truly sets us apart. We have earned, and continue to maintain, a strategic relationship with Microsoft. Recognized for our achievements - teaming with our clients to deliver innovative digital solutions and services - is how we have achieved year after year recognition.
As their trusted advisor, we support our clients to deliver on their strategic business initiatives as they unify, automate, and modernize their data and operations to increase efficiency, reduce costs, and enhance their customer's experience. Our over 3,000 team members across 14 countries, and our 18 years of 100% focus on Microsoft technologies and business applications, is how we deliver excellence through expert services and industry-focused cloud solutions.
A part of Hitachi, Ltd., our company has a long and rich history of innovation, financial strength, and international presence of one of the world's largest companies. Since 1910, Hitachi, Ltd. has been a leader in manufacturing innovative products and solutions that support industry and social infrastructure around the globe supported by 303,000 employees in over 100 countries and across 864 companies.Job Description
As a Hitachi Solutions Azure Infrastructure Architect, you will be responsible for:
- Participating in the initial phase of client projects leading technical workshops and providing design guidance in areas such as Azure Active Directory, cloud hosted services and environments, Dynamics 365 F&O environment provisioning and application integration, Azure regions, Azure, and network security.
- Works with the customer and Hitachi implementation team to define technical requirements.
- Lead and participate in technical workshops and design sessions pertaining to Azure infrastructure, integrations, and data movement pipelines.
- Ensures that the technical requirements tie back to the established customer requirements, performance, and security goals and that the technical direction is consistent with the client's long-term strategy.
- Fully understands the capabilities and limitations of the technical environments of the applications used by the enterprise.
- Reviews technical architecture deliverables throughout development to ensure quality and requirements traceability.
- Has overall technical responsibility for the environments, infrastructure and Azure services.
- Identifies and communicates any cross-area or cross-release issues that affect other project areas.
- Ensures adherence to all quality management plans and standards by participating in quality management reviews.
- Validates the design with the stakeholders to ensure that the design satisfies the requirements.
- Ensures security practices are used and applied throughout the engagement's lifecycle.
- Have a deep understanding of the peripheral Azure technologies that can be leveraged including, but not limited to, Azure, Azure SQL, Power BI, Common Data Service/Dataverse, Power Apps, Azure Logic Apps, Azure Storage Account, Azure API management etc.
- Proven record of delivering business value by leveraging technology and an ability to communicate strategic technical concepts at an executive level and be a trusted voice at the decision-making table.
The successful candidate will be a self-motivated individual, who can work under dynamic conditions and within deadlines. One who has passion to learn and grow with the organization.#LI-LC1
- 5+ years of Azure experience particularly in Technical Infrastructure experience working with Enterprise clients.
- Good understanding of Azure services including but not limited to Azure VMs, Azure databases, storage accounts, Azure security, Network security groups, Azure data lake.
- Good understanding of REST APIs, ODATA and sync vs async communication.
- Can create design and documentation in Microsoft Visio, Excel, and word.
- Minimum of one full lifecycle ERP or any other software implementations leading a technical workstream such as infrastructure deployment, cloud deployment or integrations.
- Basic understanding of Azure Licensing and Costing.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Your Background Likely Includes:
- Good understanding of LCS (Life Cycle Services), Azure DevOps, DevOps build and release pipelines.
- Knowledge of end-to-end D365FO implementation is a big plus.
- Code builds and deployment via Visual Studio Team Services and LifeCycle Services.
- Expertise in providing network and infrastructure design and implementation for large enterprises.
- Experience with Azure services and good understanding of PaaS and SaaS concepts.
- Experience of at least one large scale ERP implementation.
Adept at Business Requirement Analysis with a focus on providing best possible solution within budget and timeframe.
- Pre-sales experience is a plus.
- Excellent presentation and demonstration skills
- Participation/Interest in evaluating latest preview releases from Microsoft including Dual Write, Dataverse, Performance testing.
Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.