Hitachi Solutions is a global Microsoft solutions integrator passionate about developing and delivering industry-focused solutions that support our clients to deliver on their business transformation goals. Our industry focus, expertise, and intellectual property is what truly sets us apart. We have earned, and continue to maintain, a strategic relationship with Microsoft. Recognized for our achievements - teaming with our clients to deliver innovative digital solutions and services - is how we have achieved year after year recognition.
As their trusted advisor, we support our clients to deliver on their strategic business initiatives as they unify, automate, and modernize their data and operations to increase efficiency, reduce costs, and enhance their customer's experience. Our over 3,000 team members across 14 countries, and our 18 years of 100% focus on Microsoft technologies and business applications, is how we deliver excellence through expert services and industry-focused cloud solutions.
A part of Hitachi, Ltd., our company has a long and rich history of innovation, financial strength, and international presence of one of the world's largest companies. Since 1910, Hitachi, Ltd. has been a leader in manufacturing innovative products and solutions that support industry and social infrastructure around the globe supported by 303,000 employees in over 100 countries and across 864 companies.Job Description
- Work as part of an implementation team ranging in size from 4-6 members on Enterprise ERP Projects
- Work directly with clients to implement D365 F&O Finance & Accounting processes, including but not limited to: General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Cash Management, Credit and collections, Budgeting & Fixed Assets
- Work collaboratively with other functional & technical project team members to ensure successful & timely implementation
- Actively drive requirements gathering, analysis, design, implementation & testing phases of the D365 Finance module suite
- Stay current on product capabilities to implement feature/functions on client projects
- Utilize all company provided & standard
Additional InformationWe are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
- Successful completion of a post-secondary degree/diploma in Business, Computer Science or a related discipline
- Must have 5-8 years' experience with full life-cycle implementation of Dynamics AX or D365 Finance
- Must demonstrate knowledge and experience in ERP implementation principles, practices and methodologies
- Must have experience and strong working knowledge across all MS Dynamics D365 F&O Finance-related modules, including: Accounts payable, Accounts receivable, Credit and collections, General ledger, Budgeting and Fixed assets.
- Experience with Human Resources, Project Management, or Project Accounting is an asset
- Strong practical Finance experience gained through industry experience preferred
- Experience in Manufacturing or Supply Chain is considered an asset