Hitachi Solutions is a global Microsoft solutions integrator passionate about developing and delivering industry-focused solutions that support our clients to deliver on their business transformation goals. Our industry focus, expertise, and intellectual property is what truly sets us apart. We have earned, and continue to maintain, a strategic relationship with Microsoft. Recognized for our achievements - teaming with our clients to deliver innovative digital solutions and services - is how we have achieved year after year recognition.
As their trusted advisor, we support our clients to deliver on their strategic business initiatives as they unify, automate, and modernize their data and operations to increase efficiency, reduce costs, and enhance their customer's experience. Our over 3,000 team members across 14 countries, and our 18 years of 100% focus on Microsoft technologies and business applications, is how we deliver excellence through expert services and industry-focused cloud solutions.
A part of Hitachi, Ltd., our company has a long and rich history of innovation, financial strength, and international presence of one of the world's largest companies. Since 1910, Hitachi, Ltd. has been a leader in manufacturing innovative products and solutions that support industry and social infrastructure around the globe supported by 303,000 employees in over 100 countries and across 864 companies.Job Description
As an Integrated Marketing Manager aligned to our Microsoft Azure, Cloud, Data, Modern Solutions, and Managed Services practices, you will be responsible for planning, implementing, and executing integrated marketing campaigns through paid channels, driving engagement, and generating marketing qualified leads for our sales team. Key channels include paid search, paid social, sponsored events/webinars/content, email marketing, and alliance partners.Job Description
- This role supports the company's demand generation activities for our Cloud Enablement, Data and Analytics, Modern Solutions, Data Science, and Managed Services practices working together with Subject Matter Experts, Creative, Communications, Digital, and Sales colleagues to develop strategies and tactics targeting awareness and ongoing engagement across our prospects and clients.
- Work with industry focused marketing managers to incorporate messaging into industry messaging, where appropriate.
- Provide expertise and thought leadership in support of practice area Strategy & Marketing objectives which include the development of marketing collateral (white papers, briefs, selling guides, webinars, etc.), sales enablement training & materials (videos, playbooks, etc).
- Articulates our unique value proposition and translates our differentiation into a compelling market plan for both technical and business audiences.
- Manages the go-to-market plan for this segment, including persona-mapping and account targeting.
- Builds messaging for priority scenarios and solution areas.
- Works with key stakeholders on development of competitive offers that would entice defined target audiences.
Additional InformationWe are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
- BS/BA Degree
- Minimum 5-years' experience working in a B2B demand generation capacity
- Experience working within a virtual, cross-team collaborative environment supporting matrixed go-to-market execution.
- Detail oriented, strong organizational, oral, and written communication skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications.
- Experience working within the Microsoft ecosystem, and specifically with Azure workloads is a plus.