Company DescriptionAbout Us:
Hitachi Solutions is a global Microsoft solutions integrator passionate about developing and delivering industry-focused solutions that support our clients to deliver on their business transformation goals. Our industry focus, expertise, and intellectual property is what truly sets us apart. We have earned, and continue to maintain, a strategic relationship with Microsoft. Recognized for our achievements - teaming with our clients to deliver innovative digital solutions and services - is how we have achieved year after year recognition.
As their trusted advisor, we support our clients to deliver on their strategic business initiatives as they unify, automate, and modernize their data and operations to increase efficiency, reduce costs, and enhance their customer's experience. Our over 3,000 team members across 14 countries, and our 18 years of 100% focus on Microsoft technologies and business applications, is how we deliver excellence through expert services and industry-focused cloud solutions.
A part of Hitachi, Ltd., our company has a long and rich history of innovation, financial strength, and international presence of one of the world's largest companies. Since 1910, Hitachi, Ltd. has been a leader in manufacturing innovative products and solutions that support industry and social infrastructure around the globe supported by 303,000 employees in over 100 countries and across 864 companies.
We are actively recruiting for Dynamics CE Consultants.Job Description
- Participate and help to drive Dynamics CRM implementations through all project phases including discovery, definition, build, test and deploy
- Serve as subject matter expert with customers and project team members throughout all project phases, effectively contributing to the development of solutions that meets clients' needs and requirements.
- Participate in the identifying of client's sales, marketing, and customer service requirements through discovery meetings
- Design and lead the design process in key modules and work in partnership with the Development Team, to create, define specifications for and implement customizations for any custom code or data migration requirements using SQL Server Reporting Services
- Conduct end-user training and create and maintain knowledge transfer documentation
- Develop and continue to refine CRM implementation standards and tools
- Present tailored demonstrations of the technology solution
• Perform in a manner consistent with the Hitachi Pillars of StrengthQualifications
- Strong current industry knowledge and best practices
- Familiarity with relational database concepts
- Excellent presentation, communication, leadership and client development skills to effectively present information to C-level management, public groups and/or board of directors
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills, attention to quality, self-motivation and a strong desire to succeed
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally as required up to 50%
- Microsoft SharePoint and Business Intelligence experience a plus
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, CIS, Engineering, or related field is preferred
• Experience with Azure DevOps or similar tools
• Experience working with a Customer Relationship Management tool as an end userAdditional InformationHitachi Solutions Launch Program:
The Hitachi Solutions Launch Program is an immersive consulting training program focused on developing World Class Consultants. Beginning June 6, 2022, you'll join a cohort of other Launch Consultants from all walks of life to learn Consulting Skills, Hitachi Systems and Tools, and our Unified Framework for project delivery. In addition to your direct manager, you'll be assigned a Talent Development Coach to help you navigate the first 90 days of employment, as well as a Career Mentor to help you progress in your particular focus. After 6 weeks of relevant technical and role-based experience in a practical application, you'll begin delivering value on client projects. Apply now if you're "curious, fun, and get it done!"We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.