Hitachi Solutions is a global Microsoft solutions integrator passionate about developing and delivering industry-focused solutions that support our clients to deliver on their business transformation goals. Our industry focus, expertise, and intellectual property is what truly sets us apart. We have earned, and continue to maintain, a strategic relationship with Microsoft. Recognized for our achievements - teaming with our clients to deliver innovative digital solutions and services - is how we have achieved year after year recognition.
As their trusted advisor, we support our clients to deliver on their strategic business initiatives as they unify, automate, and modernize their data and operations to increase efficiency, reduce costs, and enhance their customer's experience. Our over 3,000 team members across 14 countries, and our 18 years of 100% focus on Microsoft technologies and business applications, is how we deliver excellence through expert services and industry-focused cloud solutions.
A part of Hitachi, Ltd., our company has a long and rich history of innovation, financial strength, and international presence of one of the world's largest companies. Since 1910, Hitachi, Ltd. has been a leader in manufacturing innovative products and solutions that support industry and social infrastructure around the globe supported by 303,000 employees in over 100 countries and across 864 companies.Job Description
Power BI Developers are responsible for developing high-quality datasets and visually stunning reports. Projects may range from short-term client assessments to multiyear delivery engagements with large, blended teams.Requirements:
We would like to see a blend of the following technical skills:
- A minimum of 4-years full-time development experience using VertiPaq
- Able to quickly provide both M and DAX solutions
- Strong ability to quickly propose solutions by recalling the latest best practices learned from MVP & Product Team articles, MSFT documentation, whitepapers, and community publications
- A passion for understanding and integrating business semantics into technology solutions
- Excellent communication, presentation, influencing, and reasoning skills
- Ability to lead projects
- Familiarity with the Azure data platform, e.g., ADLS, Synapse, ADF, Databricks etc.
- Information Design
- SQL Server
- DAX, M, PowerShell, and T-SQL
- VertiPaq and MashUp engine knowledge
- Power BI Desktop, Power BI Dataflows, Tabular Editor, DAX Studio, and VertiPaq Analyzer
- Power BI Service architecture design and administration
- Data modelling using the Kimball methodology.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.