Logistics and Travel Details:
- Provide transportation and security to the MD, Hitachi Executives visitor and their family members. Provide pick up and drop off services to various engagements and locations.
- Before any trip, chauffeur duties include consulting maps or navigation devices for desired routes, checking radio or online traffic and weather reports for departure and destination locations.
- Advise the employer or passenger of potential or existing adverse conditions and suggest alternative routes or travel time adjustments.
- Reporting any accidents, injuries, and vehicle damage to supervisor and management
- Chauffeur will follow instructions and requests without argument or complaint, and do not comment, engage or join in conversations of employers or passengers without permission.
- This position is considered full time and may frequently require overtime, after hours work and weekends.
- Responsible for Executive vehicles to be cleaned and/or fueled as needed/requested. Responsible for checking engine fluids or maintains charging stations for electrical vehicles. Inspecting interior and exterior electrical and mechanical components, maintaining tire pressure.
- Responsible maintains the maintenance schedules for the corporate vehicle s, keeping them safety checked daily and cleaned and fueled. Make service appointments, facilitate vehicle transport to and from the facility. Walks the executive area of parking lot hourly to make sure vehicles are secure. Ensuring that the company vehicle is always parked in areas that permit parking in order to avoid towing.