Meet our Team
We are currently looking for a Platinum Lead Architect. This is a customer-focused technical Post-Sales role who leads the Post-Sales effort by creating configurations based on the customers request and contracts. You will be providing technical architecture and design for the customer organization in a dedicated manner. You will coordinate additional technical resources implement the solution. What you'll be doing
- a) Establishing a trust relationship with the Platinum account T-Systems/ Deutsche Telekom.
b) Developing a strong understanding of the customer's business and solutions
c) Formulating solutions that satisfies the customer's requirements and our finical return.
You will own the post-sales technical customer relationship and manage the technical aspects. Conduct assessment of client technical requests and design physical solution specifically modelled for the customer. Build and nurture relationships with key stakeholder within clients' organization by helping them optimize their Hitachi investments and deliver key business outcomes. Orchestrates all technical resources required, engaging the right Hitachi resources with the right people at the right time
As a Platinum Lead Architect you must possess the following skills/knowledge:
- Deep understanding of Data Center technology
- Deep understanding of Hitachi Vantara Solution Set
- Strong understanding of the client's organization and business
- Deep understanding of the T-Systems/ Deutsche Telekom technical environment
- Strong delivery architect capabilities
- Exercises significant independent judgment within broadly defined policies and practices to determine best method for accomplishing customer requirements
- Proven management skills with the ability to optimize team performance and development
- Highly skilled communicator with the ability to communicate complex concepts
- Presentation skills in German and English
- Fluent in German and English
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to form and maintain strong relationships internally and externally, also to stakeholders and senior manager level.
- Network effectively and build trust and confidence within customer organization
- Commercial and financial awareness, with a full understanding of the impact of failure with regards to business costs, production targets and fulfilment of customer orders
- Highly developed numeracy, statistical and reporting skills with the ability to analyze, interpret and manage information, data and trends
- Highly developed analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Project management skills
- Results orientated and organized with the ability to plan and deliver against deadlines and the ability to motivate others to deliver
- Self-motivated, self-starter and results oriented
- University degree in computer science or equivalent education
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you.Our Values
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and flexible arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge