Hitachi Solutions understand what it takes to digitally transform organisations, harnessing the power of the latest technologies and seamlessly integrating them into businesses. As a global consultancy firm working across the private and public sectors, we specialise in user-friendly business applications based on the Microsoft cloud.
With a team of experienced industry professionals, consultants and technology experts, Hitachi Solutions has a wide range of capabilities including digital transformation, ERP and CRM implementation, change management and data science & analytics. Our highly skilled team help drive improvements to many aspects of your business creating efficiencies and growth. For more information, visit https://www.hitachi-solutions.co.uk/.Job Description
Our branch in Sofia is experiencing a phenomenal growth and we're expanding our Lifetime Services Team and looking for the right candidates who will share our passion for consulting excellence and customer satisfaction.
The Lifetime Services team provides post-implementation support to our Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations customers. We aim to be among the best in the industry delivering full-scope support, proactive maintenance and continuous improvement to our customers.Key Responsibilities:
QualificationsRequired competencies and skills:
- Be the customer's primary point of contact for product-related issues and build and maintain a relationship with the customer over email or phone/conference calls.
- Resolve customer questions and inquiries by identifying problems, researching answers, collaborating with vendors/other team members and delivering solutions to problems or creating appropriate workarounds.
- Provide end-to-end complex application support for issues logged in the ticketing system
- Analyse customers' business processes to identify opportunities for improvement
- Perform gap analysis between a client's requirements and the functionality within Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations and propose changes
- Functional knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations (previously known as AX) (additional training will be available)
- Fluency in English language, secondary language such as French or German highly advantageous
- Demonstrable experience working in a client facing role
- Strong working knowledge of business & customer application support processes
- A logical approach to problem solving
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- Can-do attitude and attention to detail
- Strong Work ethic
We work together in a dynamic and rewarding work environment. We have an experienced leadership team, excellent technology and product expertise, and strong relationships with a broad base of customers and partners.What We Offer:
Role is based in Bulgaria.
- Competitive salary
- Annual bonus
- Additional Premium Health Insurance
- Monthly Vouchers/Lifestyle Cash Supplement
- Monthly Travel Cash Allowance
- Additional Holidays
- Specialised Training
- Option for Flexible working hours or home office
- Modern Office with excellent access to transport
- Drinks & Fruit Office Supply
- Professional & Friendly work environment
- Company events and Team Building
- Opportunity to grow your career and work with international teams
By applying for a position with Hitachi Solutions Europe Limited and/or its subsidiaries ("Hitachi"), you agree that Hitachi may collect and store your personal information (including your name, title and email address) in connection with that position and any other positions that may be suitable for you in the future. For more information, please refer to our "Privacy" section. on the link: http://www.hitachi-solutions.co.uk/privacy-policy/