Hitachi Solutions is a global Microsoft solutions integrator passionate about developing and delivering industry-focused solutions that support our clients to deliver on their business transformation goals. Our industry focus, expertise, and intellectual property is what truly sets us apart. We have earned, and continue to maintain, a strategic relationship with Microsoft. Recognized for our achievements - teaming with our clients to deliver innovative digital solutions and services - is how we have achieved year after year recognition.
As their trusted advisor, we support our clients to deliver on their strategic business initiatives as they unify, automate, and modernize their data and operations to increase efficiency, reduce costs, and enhance their customer's experience. Our over 3,000 team members across 14 countries, and our 18 years of 100% focus on Microsoft technologies and business applications, is how we deliver excellence through expert services and industry-focused cloud solutions.
A part of Hitachi, Ltd., our company has a long and rich history of innovation, financial strength, and international presence of one of the world's largest companies. Since 1910, Hitachi, Ltd. has been a leader in manufacturing innovative products and solutions that support industry and social infrastructure around the globe supported by 303,000 employees in over 100 countries and across 864 companies.Job Description
- Ongoing support of clients' Azure environments with a focus on Azure PaaS solutions with occasional support of Azure infrastructure and networking
- Azure DevOps support, including troubleshooting pipeline build/deployment issues, configuration of new pipelines, and supporting the overall DevOps environment
- Assist clients with software development, including resolving code issues and bugs related to deploying to Azure
- Create, test, and maintain Azure ARM templates for deploying Azure Infrastructure as Code
- Stay current on the latest Microsoft Azure technologies
- Work directly with clients on their Azure applications, including resolving issues advising them on best practices
- 2 - 3 years of experience working with Azure
- Software development andprogramming skills, including .NET languages and PowerShell
- Experience in Azure Web Apps, Azure Functions, and related Azure technologies
- Knowledgeable on DevOps approaches and best practices
- Experience with Azure DevOps, VSTS, or similar technologies
- Experience with Azure ARM templates, Terraform, or similar technologies
- Experience with Source Control management and tools
- Database administration
- Azure Data Solutions (Azure Data Factory, SQL Data Warehouse, etc.)
- Azure AD, application SSO, and related security
- Unit testing and testing frameworks
- Application logging, monitoring, telemetry collection, and alerting (Azure Monitor, Application Insights, New Relic, Prometheus, etc.)
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.