Hitachi Solutions is a global Microsoft solutions integrator passionate about developing and delivering industry-focused solutions that support our clients to deliver on their business transformation goals. Our industry focus, expertise, and intellectual property is what truly sets us apart. We have earned, and continue to maintain, a strategic relationship with Microsoft. Recognized for our achievements - teaming with our clients to deliver innovative digital solutions and services - is how we have achieved year after year recognition.
As their trusted advisor, we support our clients to deliver on their strategic business initiatives as they unify, automate, and modernize their data and operations to increase efficiency, reduce costs, and enhance their customer's experience. Our over 3,000 team members across 14 countries, and our 18 years of 100% focus on Microsoft technologies and business applications, is how we deliver excellence through expert services and industry-focused cloud solutions.
A part of Hitachi, Ltd., our company has a long and rich history of innovation, financial strength, and international presence of one of the world's largest companies. Since 1910, Hitachi, Ltd. has been a leader in manufacturing innovative products and solutions that support industry and social infrastructure around the globe supported by 303,000 employees in over 100 countries and across 864 companies.Job DescriptionOverview:
The Client Services Principal (CSP) role is a key role in our regional delivery organization. Client Services Principal should have established consulting delivery leadership experience and extensive enterprise business application experience with preferred focus on Microsoft Dynamics (Finance, Supply Chain and Sales) delivery experience. The CSP will own the client relationship and act as their advocate and trusted advisor as they map out their business transformation while providing a single point of accountability for our engagements. In this role you will be expected to provide leadership, guidance, oversight and direction to multiple concurrent projects across the breadth of Hitachi Solutions offerings and how Hitachi's capabilities can best serve our customers. This is a billable position and candidates will be expected to maintain a specified level of utilization per the role's defined compensation package.Role:
- Providing leadership to our Clients and Delivery teams to ensure expectations are aligned and commitments are met.
- Work with client executives to develop digital transformation roadmap that supports their strategic business plan, business value and our proven capabilities.
- Working with cross-functional teams to execute Dynamics 365 GTM activities including discovery, scoping and estimations, SOW definition and client reviews.
- Working with project sponsor to develop project charter, goals, and priorities
- Facilitating risk assessment/mitigation sessions and follow through risk management with a balanced and business priority-driven approach.
- Leveraging a solid understanding of the project management life cycle and related principles, methodologies and best practices and improves such processes and execution.
- Manage and execute project budgets as well as ownership of project P&L and expected margin (sold margin).
- Oversee project scope discovery and development.
- Draft SOW's and change orders.
- Responsible for overseeing the delivery Steering Committee deliverables.
- Proactively provide frequent communication and updates to both customers and internal Hitachi Solutions stakeholders on project progression, current project margin, challenges, threats, etc.
- Participate in ongoing process improvement within Hitachi Solutions around delivery, methodology, etc.
- Develop and strengthen customer relationships with frequent customer visits.
- Continuously grow (i.e., bookings) each client over time.
- Minimum of 10 years' experience successfully leading full life-cycle Information Technology and Transformations projects, on time and on budget to client's satisfaction.
- Proven Microsoft Dynamics 365 "Delivery Excellence" experience.
- Proven experience managing long term client relationships (3+ major client accounts) and successfully expanding accounts over time.
- Capacity to learn all of Hitachi Solution's technology and services offerings and match those capabilities to potential client needs.
- Ability to communicate effectively with Senior Management (including business and IT C-level staff) and customers/vendors.
- Balance of business knowledge and people management skills.
- Ability to develop project proposals, comprehensive project budgets, and plans and to contribute extensively through entire engagement lifecycle from sales to delivery.
- Applied experience with Project Management principles, practices, and methodologies.
- Proven success leading projects with budgets over five (5) Million dollars and lead a team of up to 20 plus consultants.
- Future travel requirements; must be prepared to travel domestically and internationally as required.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.