Hitachi Solutions is a global Microsoft solutions integrator passionate about developing and delivering industry-focused solutions that support our clients to deliver on their business transformation goals. Our industry focus, expertise, and intellectual property is what truly sets us apart. We have earned, and continue to maintain, a strategic relationship with Microsoft. Recognized for our achievements - teaming with our clients to deliver innovative digital solutions and services - is how we have achieved year after year recognition.
As their trusted advisor, we support our clients to deliver on their strategic business initiatives as they unify, automate, and modernize their data and operations to increase efficiency, reduce costs, and enhance their customer's experience. Our over 3,000 team members across 14 countries, and our 18 years of 100% focus on Microsoft technologies and business applications, is how we deliver excellence through expert services and industry-focused cloud solutions.
A part of Hitachi, Ltd., our company has a long and rich history of innovation, financial strength, and international presence of one of the world's largest companies. Since 1910, Hitachi, Ltd. has been a leader in manufacturing innovative products and solutions that support industry and social infrastructure around the globe supported by 303,000 employees in over 100 countries and across 864 companies.Job Description
- Design and develop systems to support both business and technical integration needs.
- Responsible for development efforts for software enhancements, extensions, defect corrections and integration of features in Dynamics 365 CE.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions across technologies.
- Take a user-centered approach and rapidly iterate.
- Strong CRM industry and product knowledge.
- Understanding of OO (Object Oriented) programming.
- Experience designing and implementing systems that integrate with .NET application's API.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft technologies.
- Excellent knowledge of SOA based architecture REST/SOAP.
- Proficiency in ASP.net MVC framework and techniques.
- Ability to travel domestically in the United States/Canada.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, CIS, Engineering, or related field is preferred.
- 3 years of experience in full software development life cycle in an enterprise environment.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), time management, interpersonal and team participation skills are a must.
- MS Dynamics CE experience (Certifications a plus).
- Skills in web services, XML, HTML5, SharePoint, SSIS, SSRS, MVC.
- Ability to create portals and mobile applications and enablement of web pages for mobile devices.
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Experience with the Microsoft Power Platform.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.#LI-LC1 #Remote