Hitachi Solutions is a global Microsoft solutions integrator passionate about developing and delivering industry-focused solutions that support our clients to deliver on their business transformation goals. Our industry focus, expertise, and intellectual property is what truly sets us apart. We have earned, and continue to maintain, a strategic relationship with Microsoft. Recognized for our achievements - teaming with our clients to deliver innovative digital solutions and services - is how we have achieved year after year recognition.
As their trusted advisor, we support our clients to deliver on their strategic business initiatives as they unify, automate, and modernize their data and operations to increase efficiency, reduce costs, and enhance their customer's experience. Our over 3,000 team members across 14 countries, and our 18 years of 100% focus on Microsoft technologies and business applications, is how we deliver excellence through expert services and industry-focused cloud solutions.
A part of Hitachi, Ltd., our company has a long and rich history of innovation, financial strength, and international presence of one of the world's largest companies. Since 1910, Hitachi, Ltd. has been a leader in manufacturing innovative products and solutions that support industry and social infrastructure around the globe supported by 303,000 employees in over 100 countries and across 864 companies.Job DescriptionResponsibilities:
- Implement industry frameworks / techniques and best practices to scale teams from single pod projects to large distributed programs.
- Leverage Agile technical practices to promote high-quality, sustainable work across multiple teams.
- Identify approaches for fostering collaboration and synchronization across teams.
- Implement strategies to enhance Agile acumen within the organization and to ensure stakeholders recognize the business value of Agile practices.
- Coordinate sprints, scrum events and facilitate internal communication and effective collaboration
- Ensure teams are abiding to the scrum processes and guide them to higher scrum maturity
- Be the point of contact for external communications (e.g. from customers or stakeholders)
- Work with product owners to handle backlogs and new requests
- Resolve conflicts and remove obstacles that occur
- Help teams to implement changes effectively
- Build a productive environment where team members 'own' the product and enjoy working on it
- Facilitate and support all scrum events: Sprint Planning, Daily Scrum, Sprint Review, and Sprint Retrospective
- Develop own proficiency with Hitachi's Unified Framework and then train team members on the framework
- Work with Hitachi's Project Manager/Coordinator in understanding the teams velocity, backlog completion, release planning and critical project issues and risks
- Learn and operate Scrum Team using Azure Dev Ops
- Lead scrum teams in a remote/virtual environment
- Participate in community and team events
- 1 - 3 years' experience as a Scrum Master and or working on a scrum team
- Familiarity with software development
- Excellent knowledge of Scrum techniques and artifacts (Definition of Done, Product Backlog Items, Refinement, etc.)
- Working knowledge of Agile frameworks to build Agile acumen within the organization and scale teams from single pod projects to large distributed programs
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Situational awareness and skills in facilitating conflict resolution and continuous improvement
- Highly energetic, proactive, organized, adaptable, detail oriented, able to work with little or no supervision
- Identify and use appropriate data to assess situations and make informed decisions
- Willingness to travel across the United States and Canada post-pandemic as requested by clients
- Bachelor's Degree
- Scrum Master Certification
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.#LI-LC1