Meet our Team
At Hitachi Vantara's Digital Insights practice, we help our clients by building technology solutions that addresses business challenges and improve business outcomes with data-driven insights. As we continue expand our team, we are looking for Sharepoint Developer who are passionate about technology and want to build a career working on the latest technology platforms.
What you'll be doing
Sharepoint Online Dev (Flow, Power Apps, Power Automate, Teams), Modern Sites "Sharepoint Online Dev (Flow, Power Apps, Power Automate, Teams), Modern Sites. Minimum Experience
1. Candidate will be responsible for end to end projects/apps using Power Platform- including gathering business requirements.
2. Creating functional specifications and designing user interface (UI) for Power Apps.
3. He/she will be responsible for delivering services and solutions using the suite of Microsoft's PowerApps, Power Automate / Dynamics Flow, SharePoint, Microsoft Teams, custom development, and data integrations on the platform.
4. Responsible for developing Power Apps model and canvas driven apps
5. Good understanding and knowledge on SharePoint Online and PowerApps.
6. Ability to work directly with the stakeholders to support various projects and solutions.
7. Highly self-motivated, proactive, organized and have excellent stakeholder management, communication skills.
8. Design and develop Office 365 applications and solutions (Power Automate (Flow), Power Apps, Power BI, SharePoint Online, MS Forms).
9. Analyze the business requirements by collaborating with the stakeholders and IT Management, studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes.
10. Design, develop and maintain key components of the software suite using Office 365 APIs."
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you.
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and flexible arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge