Meet our Team 100% remote in the US
We represent Hitachi Vantara to enterprise clients across industries, establishing business relationships to understand customer challenges so that we can deliver profitable business for Hitachi products, services and solutions. We collaborate as a team and cross-functionally to ensure the success of our customers; success that is celebrated and shared. Our solutions bring value to every line of business and we need people like you to build those deep relationships and to passionately articulate our value proposition. What you'll be doing
We are seeking a passionate and proven Sr. Manager, Global Partner Marketing Programs to support our partner ecosystem with effective marketing programs and communications that drive awareness, engagement, and demand for our business with partners. S/he is a strong collaborator who can work with senior stakeholders internally and externally to understand our business objectives and then design, develop, and implement innovative programs and campaigns that grow our partner business.
The primary objective of this role is to lead a partner marketing programs team that builds and manages key partner programs and marketing initiatives including awareness campaigns, partner recruitment efforts, partner events and campaigns that generate demand through and with our partners.
The ideal candidate will have experience collaborating with senior level stakeholders and demonstrate an ability to understand Hitachi Vantara and partner business objectives then design, implement and measure partner marketing programs and campaigns that support those objectives.
S/he will have experience working with partners in the technology space and be familiar with various business models and partner types including channel partners, distributors, Alliances, and systems integrators. S/he will also have proven experience in demand generation and digital marketing and be able to develop and execute scalable campaigns that drive new leads and opportunities for partners.
This position reports to the Director of Global Partner - Alliance Marketing and sits within the company's Revenue Marketing Organization within Worldwide Marketing. The position will be based remotely in the US.What you bring to the team
• Build and execute programs for marketing 'to' partners as well as demand generation programs that support marketing 'with' and 'through' partners.
• Manage a team of partner marketing individuals that are responsible for various partner marketing programs elements including communications, webinars, events, demand generation kits and a marketing automation platform for partners.
• Manage cross-functional partner marketing programs to recruit, engage and generate leads for partners.
• Evaluate and recommend the right marketing investments to support our partner marketing programs.
• Collaborate and communicate with cross-functional stakeholders including partner business development, solutions marketing, corporate marketing, field marketing and sales to champion our value propositions with partners and gain support for partner initiatives.
• Understand and measure effectiveness of programs and campaigns and make recommendations for optimization.What you bring to the team
• Bachelor's degree in marketing or equivalent work experience.
• Minimum of 12 years partner marketing experience.
• Experience leading a team and managing people.
• Experience in large, global B2B technology, software and/or services companies
• Results driven and customer focused team player that understands what is required to gain preference and win in the marketplace.
• Ability to define marketing objectives, execute integrated programs, and track and evaluate results.
• Must have exceptional communication and writing skills.
• Desire to collaborate and build consensus in a fast-paced, cross-functional team environment.
• Ability to work independently, establish priorities and demonstrate good judgment skills.
• Be a vocal champion for partners across multiple internal functions.
• Strategic and creative thinker who can deliver results consistently.Our Company
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you.Our Values
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and flexible arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge