Hitachi Vantara combines technology, intellectual property and industry knowledge to deliver data-managing solutions that help enterprises improve their customers' experiences, develop new revenue streams, and lower the costs of business. Hitachi Vantara elevates your innovation advantage by combining IT, operational technology (OT) and domain expertise. Come join our team and our employee-focused culture and help drive our customers' data to meaningful customer outcomes.Role & Responsibilities:
- Manage Enterprise Data Lake & Business Intelligence projects (on-premise / cloud) to successful completion.
- Responsible for the Enterprise Data Architecture, define and manage the data principles for compliance requirements.
- Lead the proposal development and provide the proposal cost estimation.
- Engage key stakeholders, manage and maintain strong working relationships with clients.
- Drives the project to successful delivery.
- A minimum bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Data Science, Engineering, or related fields.
- Possess a high Data Quotient (DQ)
- Have managed end-to-end data warehouse / data lake / data visualisation implementations.
- Able to develop, lead and coach a team
- Experience in Big Data / Hadoop technologies and Data Security.
- Experience with Data Ingestion tools and techniques (ETL / ELT).
- Some experience in Cloud technologies such as AWS, Azure, Google Cloud
- Enjoy creative problem-solving in technical challenges.
- Client-centric, outcome driven and quality focused team player.
- Excellent communication skills.
- PMP certification and some experience in Machine Learning will be an added advantage.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.