Hitachi Vantara Vietnam (formerly known as Global CyberSoft) is a leading global IT solutions provider founded in California in July 2000. A Hitachi group company since October 2014, it was rebranded as Hitachi Vantara in January 2020. We have many years of experience providing premier IT solutions and systems integration services to customers around the world in the areas of Digital Transformation, Product Engineering Services, Enterprise Applications, Embedded Systems, and Managed Services.The Role:
This role will work along with team members and customers, report directly to the project manager. Main responsibilities are to ensure project quality and services work in a fully integrated manner as expected by the customer, follow the software development process, and contribute ideas to improve the project quality.Responsibilities:
- Engaging in the delivery of support services.
- Monitoring, managing, and resolving support incidents in conjunction with the central Managed Services Helpdesk.
- Scripting and automation with the ability to create minor maintenance scripts
- Working closely with implementation consultants, offshore Managed Services consultants, and client staff to scope and deliver projects
*Business Intelligence Skills:
- S., M.S. or equivalent degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or relevant major.
- At least 1 year of experience in delivering technical support services in a highly corporate environment.
*Big Data Skills
- ETL development using PDI Tools
- Pentaho Stack development using its tools - Dashboard Designer, Interactive Reporting, Analyzer, Report Designer, Schema Workbench, Aggregation Designer, and Design Studio
- Knowledge of design report, develop the data model
- Familiar with BI technology, like Power BI
- Experience on BI tools like SQL Server, SSIS, PowerBI
- Understanding of Pentaho Enterprise Edition
- Understanding of Pentaho Mondrian / Cube building
- Hadoop / CDH implementation.
- Knowledge of Cloudera Impala is an added advantage
- Knowledge of Pentaho PDI
- Good at logical thinking, and teamwork spirit.
- A proactive, team player with the ability to work in dynamic environments.
- Willing to research new domains and learn new things/techniques;
- Good at English (communication - written) is a big plus
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin