Meet our Team
Global Sales Enablement collaborate as a team and cross-functionally to ensure the success of our sales organization; success that is celebrated and shared. Our solutions bring value to every line of business and we need people like you to passionately help in articulating our value proposition.What you'll be doing
Hitachi Vantara is looking for an experienced Sales Enablement professional who infuses fun and work to ensure our industry leading sales professional have what they need to bring the Hitachi Vantara offering directly to the customer.
Reporting to the Vice President Global Sales Enablement, you will work across various groups and roles to ensure consistency and scalable onboarding for all sales related roles and continuously iterate based on feedback.
Proactively keep track of new initiatives and updates that impact onboarding.
Reporting on the program performance.What you bring to the team
- Scheduling and coordinating new hire start dates with Human Resources. Understand hiring plan and timing.
- Leading introductions for new hires on the onboarding process, timeline, expectations, LMS, and managing and monitoring the new hire progress via our internal learning platform
- Serve as a point person for new hires throughout ramp period to best assess the learning and development needs or changes within the onboarding process
- Scheduling and coordinating relevant group onboarding training sessions for new hires and acting as the connector between new hires and Subject Matter Experts (SMEs), facilitate the organization of group sessions globally around sales bootcamp
- Ensuring that all new products and processes are incorporated into the onboarding process for new hires
- You will also be responsible for maintaining and creating other specific sales onboarding tools, for example our seller toolkit and ramp plan and communicating to business stakeholders around program results
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you.Our Values
Research tells us that some applicants, especially those from underrepresented groups, can be put off from applying for roles if they need flexibility or feel they don't meet all of the set criteria. We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge