Hitachi Solutions is a global Microsoft solutions integrator passionate about developing and delivering industry-focused solutions that support our clients to deliver on their business transformation goals. Our industry focus, expertise, and intellectual property is what truly sets us apart. We have earned, and continue to maintain, a strategic relationship with Microsoft. Recognized for our achievements - teaming with our clients to deliver innovative digital solutions and services - is how we have achieved year after year recognition.
As their trusted advisor, we support our clients to deliver on their strategic business initiatives as they unify, automate, and modernize their data and operations to increase efficiency, reduce costs, and enhance their customer's experience. Our over 3,000 team members across 14 countries, and our 18 years of 100% focus on Microsoft technologies and business applications, is how we deliver excellence through expert services and industry-focused cloud solutions.
A part of Hitachi, Ltd., our company has a long and rich history of innovation, financial strength, and international presence of one of the world's largest companies. Since 1910, Hitachi, Ltd. has been a leader in manufacturing innovative products and solutions that support industry and social infrastructure around the globe supported by 303,000 employees in over 100 countries and across 864 companies.
We are actively recruiting for Change Consultants.Job Description
Change Consultants play a key role in ensuring client engagements meet their ultimate business objectives by increasing employee adoption and overall system usage. Change Consultants focus on the people side of the change - how changes to business processes, systems, technology, job roles, and organizational structures effect each employee. The primary responsibility of a Change Consultant is to execute change management strategies and plans that minimize resistance and bolster change adoption. Change Consultants drive faster adoption, greater utilization, and deeper proficiency of the implemented change to increase benefit realization, value creation, ROI, and the achievement of desired business outcomes.Qualifications
• Bachelor's degree required, Master's degree in related fields a plus (Ex. Organizational Development, Industrial/Organizational Psychology, Psychology)
• Change management certification or designation desired; Prosci Certification a plus
• Experience with large-scale organization change efforts, international experience a plus
• Understanding of how people go through a change and the change process; experience with Prosci ADKAR Model is a plus
• Exception communication skills - both written and verbal
• Excellent active listening skills
• Able to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences, including executive leadership
• Ability to establish and maintain strong strategic relationships
• Flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situations
• Resilient and tenacious with a propensity to persevere
• Forward-looking with a holistic approach
• Willingness to travel across the United States & Canada post vaccine as requested by clients Opportunity Benefits:
• Medical and Dental Benefit Package (including Long Term and Short Term Disability)
• 401K Program with employer match for all new hires
• Competitive starting salary
• Personalized career coaching and mentoring Hitachi Solutions Launch Program:
The Hitachi Solutions Launch Program is an immersive consulting training program focused on developing World Class Consultants. Beginning June 6, 2022, you'll join a cohort of other Launch Consultants from all walks of life to learn Consulting Skills, Hitachi Systems and Tools, and our Unified Framework for project delivery. In addition to your direct manager, you'll be assigned a Talent Development Coach to help you navigate the first 90 days of employment, as well as a Career Mentor to help you progress in your particular focus. After 6 weeks of relevant technical and role-based experience in a practical application, you'll begin delivering value on client projects. Apply now if you're "curious, fun, and get it done!"Additional Information
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.