Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.The Role
We are seeking an experienced Salesforce Support Analyst to join our Global team, who has a passion for technology, solving business problems and interacting directly with business users daily. This role is an integral part of the IT Business Applications Team and will play a key role in supporting our front office business functions to include Sales, Services, Renewals, Partners and Marketing.Responsibilities
- Serve as a support analyst and system administrator for the SFDC platform
- Ownership and management of Salesforce production support queue (production support)
- Maintain service level agreements and high customer satisfaction scores
- Work closely with the development teams for root cause analysis and correction. Document root cause analysis findings. Analyze trends and recommend solutions to prevent repeated problems.
- Maintain support metrics including OKRs, SLAs and KPIs.
- Month-end support and on-call rotations
- Adhere to Hitachi Vantara policies and standards
- Contribute to enriching and maintaining the support knowledgebase
- Perform escalations when necessary to Salesforce or internal delivery teams and work with cross functionally to resolve issues to the satisfaction of the end user
- Work with the scrum teams and vendors to help design/develop/configure small enhancements as requested by the business or as identified by the applications team. Strive for out of the box solutions and not custom development to the extent possible.
- Work effectively in an Agile team environment to provide enhancements and support to our users, with a positive customer service attitude
- Assist in user acceptance testing for incidents & enhancements
- Support the release management processes as required
- In depth knowledge of Salesforce Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and the force.com platform
- Very strong analytical skills and customer service focus for all work deliverables
- Analytical problem solver skills
- Experience with ServiceNow ITSM tools, methodology and project issue tracking tools such as JIRA
- Knowledge of CPQ tools is a plus
- Experience in delivering software projects using Agile methodology is a plus
- Experience with other SaaS applications is a plus
- Understanding of business processes in Sales and Services organizations is a plus
- Certified Salesforce Administrator
- 3+ years serving as an SFDC system administrator
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.